Dear Diary

That's fantastic!! That must be ur favorite app now! I've been doing well on the calorie intake front but I'vee managed to put weight on instead of losing it. don't know how but I'm now 13.12.. Strange but o well.

I'm going to keep trying. The weathers gorgeous so ive just been really positive. The weight gain hasn't brought me down. It also really helps having you guys checking in every now and again on here. Thanks for the support.

How many miles have you done now?

How are you doing tweeked?

X

Its a good job I'm just shy of 5.5" otherwise I'd be really really big.
Today's my day off from work so just chilling at home staying away from the kitchen :p

Have u guys heard about the water fast and have any of u tried it?

Hi flubber, I done about 75 miles in 3 weeks, this months challenge is 150 miles mountain bikeing I've done 8 miles so far but am off for the day tomorrow hopeing to get at least 10 miles done its hard work lol. Went to the doctors for a BP check as I'm on tablets for it and it has gone down a lot she has told me to keep going.
I've not lost any weight but clothes are fitting better mad really.
Glad to hear you doing well you keep going it will all come right in the end I think its such a hard thing and we all punish ourselves so much!
Don't be hard on yourself if you have a bad day just be extra good after to compensate lol
Keep going have a good week will check in next week see how you are doing hun Xx

I've not heard of the water fast, what's that about?

And yeh doing well thanks! Small gain for me this week but just getting on with it and sticking to healthy eating.

Glad to hear that you're thinking positive about the whole thing. There were many times whilst I was loosing weight where I had a small gain, but the trick is not let it get to you, accept it and carry on. If you can have that mindset early on then it all gets easier as you'll find that you're less stressed and the weight will come off naturally and stay off.

What kind of stuff do you eat for your diet if you don't mind me asking Flubber?

Also Leshrew, great job on the challenges!

Hi tweekedgirl and thanks I had to go for a walk today as I have a sore bum from my saddle lol, have come off slimming world and started a low GL diet as I seem to suffer with too many carbs, well done I love your positive attitude to it all keep going hun x

Back