Dear Diary

The last week has been terrible. Although I haven't had burgers and chips I've been having high carbs.

I'm hoping I can pick my self up again. I'm also going to exercise now. 2 hours on the bike- one hour morning and eve.

Hi leshrew

I've never used them. Are thy any good? Hope ur healthy regime is better than mine! I've been slacking. Any weightless success?

Hi flubber, I've had a mainly good week really, few off the rail times with some birthday cake of a friend lol, not as much exercise as last week and I'm staying off choc this weekend too ( she says now)
I have not been on the scales at all am paranoid I've not had a loss am going to do it Monday morning and fingers crossed untill then. You don't seem to have done to bad really this week. I think we would all be ok if life didn't get in the way with too many temptations.
I watched that secret eaters last night did you see it?

No I wasn't able to watch it. What's it about? I don't get to watch much telly I usually just catch up online with my dramas. I relly have had a terrible. As its bank holiday weekend I doubt I'm gonna do much healthy eating at home. I will just weigh my self Sunday eve and try again next week.

birthdays are a valid excuse to stray! I just made some fajitas with lots of vegetables lol instead of all the other junk and they weren't too bad.

What are ur weak points? I love my carbs and fast food.

Hi, yep start again Monday its not a bad thing if you fall off just get back on again eh.
I would say my weakness would be chocolate and carbs I find it hard to stay full with low carbs I seem to love all the naughty things in life lol.
I was good all day yesterday, today has started good too so fingers crossed it stays that way.
The program was good it was about this couple who basically said they didn't eat much, didn't understand why they never lost weight, so they put a secret camera on them and all they done all day was scoff they recon they didn't know they were eating that much, anyway after a month they stuck to a diet and both lost a fair bit in a month.
Well I'm going to do some exercise now, I'm refusing to get on the scales just yet as I find it depressing when I don't lose anything so I'm going to just keep going.
Good luck for Monday you can do it! Xx

Hiiii

Whoop finally I am in! For some reason I couldn't log back in and reply to your message. My phone been playing up.

How have you been? Any good news on the scales ;)

Hi flubbed, I'm proud to say YES I lost 1.6 kg on Monday was so pleased. This week has been pretty hard went out for a meal last night tried to keep it aS good as I could.
So how have you been? Hope your ok and things are going well for you x

WOW! THATS FANTASTIC!! Well-done. That's excellent news. I'm not doing too good. I have two months to hit my of 10 stones. And I'm still at 13.8. I've set up the exercise bike. I'm hoping to start using it.
Any more success this week?

I've stopped posting on a daily basis which is one of the reasons I've gone down with my diet. I need to really kick start again. I'm back at my initial weight of 13.8 and have not had any success with losing weight. Although I have cut out fast food in still eating carbs.. Lots of carbs. I have about 60 days to lose 3.8 stones which is impossible. That's began to stress me out and I have been suffering from.a migraine since Sunday.

Anyway... Donno when my diets going to start again or if it's even if its going to start at all..

Anyway... Donno when my diets going to start again or if it's even if its going to start at all..

Don't think so negatively :p

Try not to think of it as a diet and just make small changes. The thought of dieting for months on end is enough to depress anyone, so just see what you can do to change your lifestyle, whether it be eating more salad, making sure you do that 5 mins on the exercise bike everyday ect.

Chin up and carry on with a positive mind-set :) True you probably won't loose your 3.8 stones in two months, but would you rather be the same weight two months down the line or know you've been as good as you can be and lost as much as you could? x

Hi tweeked.

How u doing?

Yeh your right its near enough impossible to lose that much. Sadly :(

I did about 30 mins on the exercise bike this morning and I think I may he back on track. But only time will tell!

You only have 2.4 kg till ur goal?

Eeeekkkk
Dear diaryyyyy

Feel bleurgh. I do well one day and binge on junk the next. On Monday I did well. But today I had lots of carbs.

Hmmmmm

Hey flubbed, don't be so harsh on yourself, just make small changes it will make it better for you!
If its any consolation I've been extremely good and my weight goes down then back up again so I'm getting fed up but I'm just going to carry on and see what happens, chin up hun be thinking of you Xx

Hey Flubber, I'm doing great thanks.

Yeh, just the last 2.4kg to go but it's refusing to shift haha.

Just keep at it, going carb crazy on one day won't ruin your entire diet (and carbs are good energy to fuel workouts :p) so get back on your bike!

Good luck, and keep posting here - remember we've all been in these same ruts and we're more than happy to listen to rants about whatever's on your mind x

Aaaww thanks guys for the support. I needed it!

Today I've done good :) been healthy and stayed away from the carbs!

Ishrew you've been missed! Busy with work? I was wondering if you had locked ur self in the gym! :p

Tweeked that's fantastic news. Not long left now. What's the maximum you've been? How long did it take you. I have a habit of crash dieting..losing the weight and then putting it back on. :(

I used to yoyo between 10-12 but now I'm 14 and stuck lol

Tweeked that's fantastic news. Not long left now. What's the maximum you've been? How long did it take you. I have a habit of crash dieting..losing the weight and then putting it back on. :(

My highest I think was around 13st, highest that I saw on a scale was 12st 7lbs. I'd tried loosing the weight a few times before and managed to loose half a stone, but I wasn't that motivated and I'd keep stopping and it would pile back on. When I finished my 2nd year of uni last June I'd had enough, rejoined the gym, starting switching bad food for good food and I'd lost 1 and half stone by the time I restarted uni in October. Since then I've been calorie counting and lost another stone and a bit. It's been bloody hard work but I'm so glad I stuck at it this time, though there have been a few bumps along the way.

Really glad to see you've had a great day today :)

Lol, locked in the gym, been really busy hun, I downloaded a walking app onto my phone and joined a challenge to walk 100miles in April, it works on GPS so tags you as you go I have done 60miles so far, have lost a few pounds not much but have got into two pairs of jeans that I couldn't get into so am quite happy.:)
How are things with you hope your ok and staying positive hun Xx

Back