Dear..........

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Wabbitt, 9 May 2010 Social URL.

1. Wabbitt

Wabbitt Laugh, love, live!

Start Weight:
    20st8lb
    Current Weight:
    20st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Dear cheese on toast - please stop calling me, it was a great relationship while it lasted but its over, move on please!

Dear Labradors - I love you so much but please can I wake up one morning without finding myself spooning up to one of you, there are boundaries you know!

Dear Mr Wabbitt - Love means never having to say you're sorry, God we must love each other loads. My soul mate, my lover , my friend xx (always)

Dear Inward spirit - give me the strength I need to do this thing properly so that I can show the world the person that I know is hidden inside xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MsJMC

MsJMC Strong women stay slim

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Think they are all mind games nothing more . lol
    You done well before and i'm sure you will again !

4. beinggood

beinggood Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(13.39%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    the toast ...... ahh its the most tast bud tingling smell in the world. Funny thing is when I could eat toast it didnt bother me. :D

5. leeds123

leeds123 Silver Member

lovely post...

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.