Deathworm's All Green food diary

Aaaaargh! Everywhere I looked there was food today! Bloomin' typical just cos I am on a diet!!

My dept had a breakfast meeting (I was not involved but was invited to help myself before it began so had some fruit and a Jordans biscuit bar to make up for no brekkie). Then the junior doctors had a meeting. As I am working until 8pm tonight (doing a shift on reception) I decided that I would have a sandwich. I do not like eating later at night. Then a lady came down to reception with the left overs. Luckily most of it was fruit but I did eat some veggie pakoras/bhajis. I demanded the porters take away the crips as I am a crisp monster! Then my colleagues left for the day and kindly left me a tub of light marg, philly cheese, slices of cheese and 2 yogurts. I can't eat the yogurts (gelatine)but the rest I can. Then blow me down if some nurses on an 'awayday' did not come in with trays of food. Luckily I don't eat meat so the chicken goujons and meat sarnies were not a problem but what might have been of interest were some sticky things looking like sausage rolls but sweet and stickie (no, I did not indulge) and also some biscuits. I avoided these as well so not too bad.

However, due to the Jordans brekkie thing and those pakoras I shall have to be very very good tomorrow and Sunday.

Don't undo your good work now :sigh: Don't need it - Don't want it - Shan't have it.

Did you know you can put a Slimmer of the Week sticker on your signature - will have a look round and find out how to do it for you - I never had one.:)

The one I knew about has been deleted but the same thread is being carried on - this will show you how to do it.

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-off-topic/212695-sw-award-stickers-your-signature-12.html

scroll down the page to no 175 - 3rd Feb - explains it.

Want to see them all on your diary :D

files

I just copied and pasted this onto here and works fine so just post it into your signature and take out the ticker factory one if you are not using it.

Last edited:
Thanks Systems

Will get around to getting rid of the tracker one soon.

Sorry for lateness in replying but I was not at my usual work place and not able to use email.

I will be weighed tomorrow but not able to get back to you until Monday.

It has been so-so this week. I had quite a healthy book club but did have a little poppyseed cheesecake and a bit of crumble, no ice cream though. However, I did have a few sandwiches (quarters so maybe a whole sandwich) and a roll yesterday. Also found out I had taken my ryvitas home so no lunch here. Not looking good!

Going out tonight to meet some friends from Canada. Not sure if we are going out to eat or not.

files

Good Luck for tomorrow - hope it is good news on Monday. Nice to see the Slimmer of the Week badge. Thought you were not near a computer.

Yes there was lots of tofu talk probably because I seem to be eating alot of it at the moment.
Thank goodness I don't like smoky stuff at 13.5 syns for it. Read that you can buy liquid smoke from somewhere like Amazon but don't think it is cheap.

Have a nice night tonight with your friends.

Hey Radleygirl!

I have not been very good at recording my eats. Mainly rice and pasta stir fries - except Wednesday when I went to Pizza Express. I was pretty good and had a Legarra (the light pizza with a hole in the middle for salad. Not looked up how many syns yet but I rarely eat out and my friends were visiting from Canada and ...the cold! Even they thought it was cold!!! I still lost 1lb.. it could have been so much worse! Luckily I don't weigh in on a Monday as I went to the Ideal home Exhibition on Friday. Loads of cheese nibbling, sauce tasting, booze quaffing. Oh and a bit of fudge too. Admittedly tiddly portions but it all adds up. We love going back to the toaster bag lady who gives us small strips of cheese on toast! I did bring my own pasta salad lunch too.

Will try to post more of a food diary on Monday which will cover Saturday, Sunday and Monday up to lunch time. During Easter I can post more as I am at mum's but during the week I can only get on the net occasionally when at work.

I guess your name Radly is to do with the bags? Or are you a Boo Radley fan?? !! I mean the character from To Kill a Mockingbird, not the group!!!

Well done on 1lb loss :clap::clap::clap:

I love the Ideal Home Exhibition although it is a couple of years since I have been, I am a sucker for a gadget.
Glad you liked my hubbys plate, that was not the smallest one on the pile - there were loads bigger than that but the staff we all looking at us taking the photos so we thought we had better put them all back :)

Have a nice week-end.

I love the Ideal Home Exhibition although it is a couple of years since I have been, I am a sucker for a gadget.
Glad you liked my hubbys plate, that was not the smallest one on the pile - there were loads bigger than that but the staff we all looking at us taking the photos so we thought we had better put them all back :)

Have a nice week-end.

I hope you didn't smash any plates! You are in the wrong country for that!

So do I! I am glad that at last I no longer lurk without posting something. Hopefully my diary will get better. Payday Monday! Yay! I may even treat myself to those Mikado thingys every one seems to go on about.

I have some mikado in the fridge - they are a bit more-ish though so be careful I have eaten a whole box by mistake before...! ;)

Have a nice week-end.

I go for the food and drinik samples!! Also got some washing samples - like powder I guess but a sheet you put in the machine. I am still thinking of the sweet onion chutney, the whisky cheese (Drool, it was fab!!!) and the sambucca, oh and the spicy chutneys and sauces. It always amuses me that my half caribbean friend does not like food too spicy and there is me I love it!!!

Have you sorted out the veggie jelly yet? Those WW ones are not really good, very watery, a funny consistency. Made them with less water but they were no better, always a puddle in the dish and only tasted any good when made into trifle or mixed with creme fresh or similar make a pudding. Will find the recipe for you tomorrow - OH using my laptop and this one is very slow.
I will try that Agar Agar tomorrow and let you know how it goes.

No not tried the jelly yet. Not had a moment to myself. Think I won't bother!!

Monday 25[SUP]th[/SUP] March

Breakfast

Look away NOW. I had a cooked breakfast of one fried egg, one veggie sausage, 1 hash brown 1 fried break half slice, a baked tomato and two tinned tomatoes and mushrooms Oh and a hot chocolate. We will draw a veil over this I think.

Lunch

Was going to have something hot at work but not much choice. I decided to have chips for takeaway(I know, I know!) and a pudding (it has been sooo cold) but some complete twonk decided they wanted to push in and the server let them so I went off on one and stormed out so had to get a cheese bagette from the shop fridge. Just what you want on a cold day!!! If I am going to have a baguette I prefer a crusty one! Still I have a mug shot for a snack later.

They have asked me to do a stint on reception (freezing cold) later today so I have brought in plenty of tea bags, options etc and a bottle of Pepsi max as it also gets very dry down there for some reason.

Dinner

Not sure yet but may get a spuddy and cheese and beans to make at home. But after my huge stint on reception all weekend I may just open a can of soup. I am on again tomorrow morning too.

I know it shouldn't but that has just made me laugh. :D When I am home I have days like that and it goes even more down hill because I then open a bottle of wine.

Never mind the jelly it is too cold for that. Went to get the Agar Agar and there were like 25 different types but all mixed with sugar to make puddings at millions of calories each. The only plain packet I could get was nearlly a pound so sod that for a game of soldiers will wait until I get home.

"I know it shouldn't but that has just made me laugh. :D When I am home I have days like that and it goes even more down hill because I then open a bottle of wine"

Yes, well I have just had a day like that but without wine. Plenty of whine though! It is a rough day and chocolate and crisps - my biggest downfalls beckoned. Never mind - off to mum's tomorrow where she will watch me like a hawk!

I have ordered several books form Amazon for my bookclub so I will be stuck in those over Easter. Mum only gets crappy biscuits that my brother's family like so i would not even bother indulging in them. Should be ok......

Back