Deathworm's All Green food diary

Eh? What have you missed? Oh my contract is coming to an end in July and not being renewed. No big surprise there.

No brekkie again (run out of milk)

Was going to have pasta n' sauce for lunch and bring in an egg sarnie for tea as working till 8pm tonight.

Have already had egg sarnie so will probably have a packet of noodles when I get home. A bit carby but oh well....

Carbs are awesome ;)

Your contract isn't being renewed? Oh no!!! :( What will you do?x

Carbs are awesome ;)

Your contract isn't being renewed? Oh no!!! :( What will you do?x

Find another blummin' job. Would be nice to find somewhere full time - even though I have quite liked having some time to myself but of course on a part time salary it means my options had been limited. I am just now working out how much holday I can take before I leave, as wherever I have worked before I have never been able to take much leae due to various reasons (usually working around other people's leave and courses and stuff) and I ended up losing out.

Yep Carbs are awesome. They fill you up nicely. About 3-4 people at my SW club had been on low carb diets and cannot believe how better off they are and how the weight is shifting so fast now they can enjoy carbs! I bet their kidneys are thanking them too because I hard that a high protein low carb diet is bad in that respect (too much protein turns to acid, especially bad for the kidneys and anyone with arthritis).

Yeah, too much protein is really bad for you. I see a lot of dogs in work who are fed purely on chicken and really suffer for it. The owners think they're doing their best and treating them well, but they end up with all sorts of problems. Constipation is a massive problem with high protein diets as well. Ick!!

Good luck with the job hunt. Hope you find something much better for you.xx

Ohh another green diary to look at! Sorry to hear about your work contract, how poo :( x

At last I can post again - don't know what happend yesterday - despite putting in correct password I was not given permission to post! I had to think if I had offended anyone or something and was banned from the boards!!!

I now have my half stone award and have another 1.5 lbs off this week Yay!

Was very brave on Thursday - not only weigh in day but went to eye department of Hospital. The nurse showed me the syring that was going in both eyeballs.....:eek::eek:.

I took great delight in telling my brother later. He is even more squeamish about eye balls than I am!!!:8855:

Did celebrate being a big brave girl by indulging in a small tub of Care D'or.

ok. Yesterday I had a lovely Total Greek yogurt with HOney (4/4.5 syns but well worth it. It is low fat but still synned. Totally Gorj. Thick and yummy. Salad with Quorn ham for lunch and a Quorn steak grill with Asparaugus and a baked tatty for dinner Plus strawberries and black grapes.

Today it was boiled eggs and toast soldiers for brekkie. We will have salad again (I am at mum's and we have salad every lunch time). Stir fry tonight.

Ah. It got very frustrating the number of times I posted, then had to give up!!

I was at mum's from Friday to Monday (she was having treatment for cancer of the bowel and the Consultant was updating her about it on Monday so really wanted to be there. She is not very mobile (the message fromher braindoesnot go to her legs andtheykeepgiving way from under her - due I guess to strokes). She at last has a home help that comes in but typically wants to do everything herself! She explained this is not a housework kind of thing, thewoman issupposed to dressher etc - it is more medical. Anyway, thewoman's hubbie is dong the garden for mum and it alreadylooks muchbetter. mY Brother regularlytried to mow the lawn but it would just as reguarly rain so that putthe kybosh on that!

I have been quite good on the SW thngy apart from Monday. I could blame the worry of mum but it was just greed and boredom. I got some chocolate caramels and crisps for thecoach back toLondon andscoffed myself silly!

I'm sorry to hear about your Mum. Must be awful and so worrying for you :( My Mum has a lot of health issues and I guess I'm kinda like her part time carer. Have been for years! So I do understand :(

Not surprised you caved in a bit with the naughty foods considering. And it was only a few snacks :) xx

Very true Chinchy! I cannot overeat tomorrow as I am on reception from 07.00-20.00. Will probably pack some noodles and veg to heat up or maybe some rice. The past few days I have not had a dinner ate night because I have felt too tired when I get in (that was because of the coach ride back from mum's (only a few hours but a bus from her's to southampton coach station is a long hour!). Then although I did finish before 17.00 it seems to take a few days to get over the trip!! So I have only eaten apples and pears most nights. Must do something with some courgettes I have tonight though. Might have a veggie burger tonight.

Back