Deathworm's All Green food diary

What's the matter with you all???? It is Friday afternoon and you were all caught napping!! Here I am eating fairy cakes and you haven't stopped me. What a shower you all are!!!
:mad:

You are all rubbish! You are fired!!!

I am on reception all day and after a meeting one of the other secretaries brought down some falafel, crisps, fairy cakes and fruit. Most of it seems to have disappeared now......

What's the matter with you all???? It is Friday afternoon and you were all caught napping!! Here I am eating fairy cakes and you haven't stopped me. What a shower you all are!!!
:mad:

You are all rubbish! You are fired!!!

I am on reception all day and after a meeting one of the other secretaries brought down some falafel, crisps, fairy cakes and fruit. Most of it seems to have disappeared now......

Sorry...had much the same happen yesterday for Easter. Back on track today though

Deathworm!!! :whoopass: Naughty, naughty Deathworm!!

Oooh I felt that!

Well, since then I did not go to SW on the Thursday as I was working late on reception. The week after there was a 1.5 lb gain (surprise!) but now I have lost 1.5lb again so that is ok. It seems a habit at the moment though - one week off one week on.

I hear you are working this weekend. I am doing the 7-1 shift this morning on reception- so plenty of surfing time!!!

Having to rely on whatever is in the fridge drawer/food cupboard/freezer drawer as not been able to shop. Awaiting pay day desperately.

Not been bothering with breakfast as I always seem to run out of milk. Lunches been mainly a cup of soup and some ryvitas. Dinners seem to be lots of pasta and chopped tomatoes , though I had a couple of Quorn fillets with some mixed veg for lunch as I am doing the 2-8 shift on reception. The lady I relieved gave me a 'nana so I should not be too hungry (though my tummy is rumbling now! Only just under 4 hours to go!!). I have kept a cooked pasta and tomato sauce jobbie in the fridge for tonight as i will not feel like cooking from scratch when I get home.

Back