Debbie's Diary

debbielerwill

Well, happy cruise phase eve to me, really parnoid that i will had put on weight over night (so far lost 6lb's in attack what will the evening bring?)

Lunch - Turkey leg (paprika, chilli flake and onion salt rub) skin removed, with low fat cottage cheese (flavoured variety, i hope its allowed) and egg, kind of like a fake quiche
Dinner - First attempt at a gallette, but I only had a sweetener so not quite the pancake I envisaged it would be

Drinks - 2 pints of soda water, 1 pint of diet coke, three cups of tea (skimmed milk) and 2 pints of water

I am actually full and really struggled to fit the gallette in, but had to eat it for my oat bran.

ok, so even though I am now officially on cruise I have chosen to do a PP day today in order to get to a PV day on the 10th (through the 1 and 1 alternation method). So, needless to say I ate loads of poultry.

Lunch - left over turkey and chicken thighs (skinless)
Dinner - Pork and omelette
Supper - I am going to make a gallette 2 tabs of oatbran though and add some cinnamon instead of a sweetener.

It's pay day tomorrow so aiming to do a food shop, but must prepare a list before hand to make sure I get dukan friendly food.

Drink - 6 pints of water and 3 cups of tea so far

I will update if anything changes

oh and mini achievement, a whole week off alcohol since I was about 15 go me!!!!

Hi Debbie!!

Sounds like you're doing great so far.

What kind of pork are you eating? I think generally it should be avoided as it's quite fatty, although saying that Dr D contradicts himself somewhat in the book and says no pork, but then says lean ham and lean bacon are allowed. Very confusing, but might be worth monitoring if your weightloss starts to stall!

I still haven't made a galette! I usually opt for either muffins or porridge with my oatbran. I'll have to give them a try!

:)

Hi, I had slices of pork joint with all visible fat removed, although I have to say you may be right as I am the same weight today as I was yesterday and previously I had been consistently losing a little a day :(

PV day today so loads of salad for me, I can't wait :)

I couldn't eat all of my salad and I think I put way too much onion in it, oh well, it made a welcome change although I do feel bloated again.

Breakfast, 2 tabs of oatbran with 2 tabs of fat free yoghurt
Lunch - onion, pepper, cucumber, tomato, balsamic vinegar, boiled egg, tin of tuna
Dinner - 2 salmon fillets, with the same salad bits above (exc egg and tuna)

Am I eating too much?

I really want a loss this week and am a little scared now that I am reintroducing vegetables

Hi Debbie,
Congrats on reaching the first two targets :)

I do not think you eat too much but I had the same concern because I have a tendency to overeat (especially on PV days).
Sometimes I prepare huge salads and I think I could not possibly eat all that..... but I do.... and I keep losing weight.

Have a great day and keep us posted.

hi debbie well done sweet!! menu looks great! just to let you know your weight will go up n down now with the pp and pv days so dont worry!! i am an analizer so i dont weigh everyday but the book does advise you to do so. but keep it up girl you'll be a dukaning pro in no time xxxx

Thank you, my tesco shop arrives today so I am hoping to cook things in batches now.

Stuck to my menu yesterday, so am happy with that :)

day 9 stuck to the diet (I think this is my longest time on a diet yet)

P day
B/fast ff yoghurt with 2 tabs oat bran
lunch left over salmon from the night before and a skinless chicken thigh
Dinner turkey breast with paprika, chilli extra light philadelphia skimmed milk sauce

fluids - at least 6 pints of water and 4 cups of tea (I lost count)

Day 10 (today) is a PV day so will try to pick up the two thirds protein and a third veg, thanks for the advice Chris x

well, this was a first

Met mum for lunch and went to Ruby Tuesday had unlimited salad bar (lettuce, raw mushrooms, carrot, broccoli courgettes and boiled egg). For main asked for the grilled babecue chicken without the barbecue sauce and cheesy mash. they gave me extra steamed broccoli which I didn't eat as it was covered in butter. Mum was shocked to say the least (and may I add, look a little embarrassed when I kept asking what the food was cooked in :) )

:) debbie does dukan!!! xx

Debbie does Dukan :) that almost takes me back to school days :)

Yesterdays food, lunch as above
Dinner - homemade bolognaise, no oil and spaghetti, I ate too late though as played badminton (forgot how exhausting that can be) so was too full by the time I got to bet to eat my oatbran allowance. Note to self, have it for breakfast with yoghurt!!! Or make bread with it for sandwiches.

fluid - about four pints of water, two pints of diet lemonade and 4 cups of tea.

Today, I did the thing I said I wouldnt do and weighed myself (put on half a pound overnight) think I may be coming obsessed with this :)

Have a good day all!

Debbie does Dukan :) that almost takes me back to school days :)

Yesterdays food, lunch as above
Dinner - homemade bolognaise, no oil and spaghetti, I ate too late though as played badminton (forgot how exhausting that can be) so was too full by the time I got to bet to eat my oatbran allowance. Note to self, have it for breakfast with yoghurt!!! Or make bread with it for sandwiches.

fluid - about four pints of water, two pints of diet lemonade and 4 cups of tea.

Today, I did the thing I said I wouldnt do and weighed myself (put on half a pound overnight) think I may be coming obsessed with this :)

Have a good day all!

yeah i have to have the oatbran as breakfast or else i end up stuffing myself with it at bed time (grrr) oatbran porridge is lush!
i get obsessed with the weighing thing thats why i do it oce a week if i saw my weight going up and down every couple of days i would freak out lol. xx

welcome to dukan debbie... you may have noticed this lot are a little batty ;)

Hi, they are all helping me and luckily I am a bit of a fruit loop too :)

officially on day 14

Had moussaka yesterday (without cheese or pots)
and my new love (coconut yoghurt with oat bran )

today having chicken with scrambled egg and loads of water

tomorrow is my second week weigh in - wish me luck :)

Hi Debbie your doing great, good luck for weigh-in tomorrow....I love this diet and your going to love the results too x

good luck with the WI debbie xxx

Back