Debridgers' JUDDDering diary & Ramblings

Not been on here much, been a bit busy, but, hopefully settling down a bit now!!

Had a great week foodwise... all my DD have gobe to plan, and my UD have been good, wholesome food, although I'm not a vegetarian, I have been pretty meat/fish free this week....

I had WI tonight at Slimming World, my only day of the week that I get weighed, now, I know I've had a good week, but blimey..... I lost 5lb.... as you can imagine, I'm well pleased

So, I don't know if it's because I've cut down on the beer, or because I've eaten mainly rice, pasta and pulses, or what... but hey!!

So, a quick food update for this week:

WK23 D4 // Mon 14Jan -UD - SW friendly

Brunch:Meat free burger, beans & omelette

Snacks: banana, rocky road chewy bar

Dinner: Quorn mushy pea curry, brown rice & HM raita // fruit salad & yogurt
and of course, a couple of small lagers with the curry

Supper:hot chocolate & chewy bar, treatsize maltesers
===================

WK23 D5 // Tue 15 Jan - DD

black coffee, water, diet pop
===================

WK23 D6 // Wed 16 Jan - UD - SW friendly

Brunch - egg on toast

Dinner: creamy soyabean pasta & salad // yogurt

Snack: 3 small beers & quavers

==================

WK23 D7 // Thur 17 Jan - DD // WI 5lb off

black coffee, diet redbull

That is absolutely amazing! Clearly your sw/juddd combo is paying dividends! In fact I might have to incorporate some slimming world meals in as I love the recipes and its basically just healthy eating with a few treats, which is what we should all be aiming for anyway.

Well done, enjoy your weekend! X

That is absolutely amazing! Clearly your sw/juddd combo is paying dividends! In fact I might have to incorporate some slimming world meals in as I love the recipes and its basically just healthy eating with a few treats, which is what we should all be aiming for anyway.

Well done, enjoy your weekend! X

Thanks Lou, I am totally amazed, and still smiling...I rang my aunt last night, just to brag....

Looking forward to meeting a couple of old friends tonight...
so, will count my beer!!!
Don't want to blow it this week.....Having said that, I always aim for a pound a week... so fingers crossed,
certainly not expecting another biggie

any plans for the weekend??

No plans really except to enjoy a few glasses of wine and some good food! Enjoy your beer and night out, you've earned it!

Planning to make slimming world tandoori chicken and potatoes for dinner tomorrow night, yummy.

frona said:
Wow that's a fantastic loss! Your menus always sound tasty too. I've never done Slimming World but I may go and have a look and maybe incorporate some recipes myself. :)

Thanks Frona - I'm still smiling today :)
Couldn't believe it when she said 5lb....totally gob smacked !
SW is basically a good, nutritional food plan with enough room for treats, beer etc - just a case of fitting in what you want - its all about compromise really...
This diary just mentions the meals, my SW diary shows all the ingredients and the plan... Any ??? Please feel free to ask

I like a good curry, can't remember the last time I had a real one!!

Have you tried the mushy pea one? It's yummy, and doesn't taste of peas!!

Enjoy your wine...and hopefully you'll have a relaxing (ish) weekend

I think I have, is it the one with baked beans in!? Some sw recipes sound truly weird but when you make them they are ok. I made a syn free lemon mousse and I now love it diet or no diet!

Weekends in my house are rarely relating but wine helps! :)

Relaxing even...damn spell check

Ha ha hope you relate lol

Yes, the curry I made (changed the recipe a bit)
2 tins mushy peas, 1 tin b/beans, onion curry powder & chilli to taste - cook, blend and eat...last one I added great big chunks of onion that I'd partially cooked & quorn chunks...was yummy

I've not made the mousse I don't think - or is that the sf jelly & yogurt one?

Sorry not been about much - feeling quite unsociable at the mo - don't know why but ?? Ah well, gonna try harder...feel guilty for missing out on everyone's diaries (am catching up slowly)
Not been recording my food, but being careful(ish), too much beer, sweeties and cheese, but still just about losing - reckon its the fast days, which I'm still sticking to
Gonna have to get right back into it - want to be in a bikini for the summer (well, maybe)
So, after my great 5lb loss, I had a 1lb *week gain, a 1.5 and a 0.5 loss - so, still going the right way

Back off diary reading....
Catch you soon

OK, need to get my bum in gear, and start coming on here more frequently!!

As you know, I'm fasting on my DD and SWing on my UD,
well, the SW bit hasn't been great, and I've not been keeping tabs on my food..... so, really making an effort from today.... more fresh healthy stuff, and less rubbish!!

anyway, let's post this weeks (since WI on Thurs night)

WK27 D1 Fri 08Feb -
Breakfast: smoked salmon & poached eggs
Lunch: philli sandwich with cucumber and quavers
Dinner: SW spaghetti bolognaise, salad and a little lf cheddar (good SW meal)

too many Thornton chocolates!!

Down the pub and celebrated what would have been Mums birthday, so a good few ciders, and whiskey at home (not measured)

Supper, rye bread, phili light, lf cheddar, stilton, smoked salmon, pickles, greek cheese stuffed chillies

============================

WK27 D2 Sat 09Feb -
Didn't eat until dinner time

Roast lamb, SW roasties, swede, carrots, spring greens, brussel sprouts, processed peas, hm onion sauce

loads more chocolate!!
=============================

WK27 D3 Sun 10Feb - DD

black coffee, diet drinks

==============================

WK27 D4 Mon 11Feb - SW EE

Breakfast: mushroom omelette, beans & tommies
egg, mushrooms, onions, baked beans, tomatoes

Lunch: hot beef sandwich
Snack: banana
Dinner: pigeon stew // fruit & yogurt

Having a DD today, had a lazy morning in front of the TV and doing some kitchen re-arranging this afternoon (coffee break time)
Was good and defrosted the freezers on Sunday....and listed everything in there so I don't buy anything I don't need!!

Ali* said:
I need a lazy day! Can't wait for a week off next week :)

I'm off next week too lol
My niece is coming over for a couple of days - and I've planned a surprise day out for a visit to Leigh on Sea for cockles & jellied eels and maybe Southend too with an Aunt she doesn't get to see too often
So hopefully should be fun

Do you have any plans?? Half term isn't it?

too many Thornton chocolates!!

Down the pub and celebrated what would have been Mums birthday, so a good few ciders, and whiskey at home (not measured)

Supper, rye bread, phili light, lf cheddar, stilton, smoked salmon, pickles, greek cheese stuffed t

Sounds like all the foods I'm craving :) xxx

Back