Debs diary

dd82

Gold Member
So day 5 of slimming world life, and have been 100% on plan woop woop so thought I might start a diary thread to keep me motivated through the bank holiday weekend

B banana an a bottle of water

L 2 wholemeal hex b's filled with salad

Snacks half syn cake from last night , still not sure if I like it but don't want to waste the strawberries

Dinner to be decided OH is taking me to pictures so could be the first disaster of the week

sneeky peak

Couldnt resist having a sneeky pre weekend weigh in to see how i am doing and to keep my self motivated over the weekend with pictures and a bbq coming up soo faar the scales say a 4.5lb loss so weelllll happy just got to keep it up till monday!:p

Ooops 1 large cinema popcorn shared with OH guessing about 30syns unless any one can scare me anymore

Good start to the day original
B banana
10 mins mel b get fit burned 50cal

Lunch/ dinner BBQ
Taking quorn sausages
Whole meal rolls x 2 hex b
Cheese 28g hex a
Chicken

Wine first cape apparently 12 syns a bottle. Taking diet lemonade to make it last all day fingers crossed

Only drank half of the wine topped with diet lemonade and had a burger instead but not to bad as or was a red day and managed to resist birthday cake so good day today

Why does star week have to come the day before weigh in? Any way diary so far

B 2 Alpen light bars hexb

Banana

Scrambled egg ketchup 1 syn

Dinner will be 2 taco shells 7.5 syns
Lettuce
Onion
Ex lean mince
Cheddar hex a
Salsa 1 syn
Sour cream 1 syn

Syn free cake with strawberries 10.5 total for day

Weekly total 70 ish

First weigh in 4.5 lb lost , I am over the moon and keeping me motivated for the coming week 2.5 goal for next week

Red day today

2 x weetabix and banana skimmed mill hex a and b

Apple

1x Wholemeal bread hex b 4 turkey slices 4 syns cucumber

2 pears

Pork and turkey kebabs pitta bread 2.5 syns pea shoots and ex light Mayo 1

Total 7.5 syns

Yum pittas tastes like takeaway kebab shop very lovely any way half way through the week, dont feel as I I am doing as well this week but trying to stick with it rambling away to my self. , bought new underwear thy actually fits for a bit of motivation last night. So here goes today's diary

Green day

Alpen light 4 syns

Laughing cow in wholemeal bread sandwhich with pea shoots hexa and hex b

Pear x 2

Mushy pea curry and rice

Milk for tea hex a

Treat for later ?????

Good day today so far and looking forward to weighing
Monday

2 wholemeal toast with smudge of jam hexb and 1 syn

Grapes

Lunch Jacket with beans and cottage cheese with a side salad

Dinner pasta with tuna 3 syns chilli fresh tomatoe and basil topped with cheese under the grill hex a

4 syns so far hoping to keep it there and have a few extra tommorrow while movie watching x

Weigh day today so trying to be extra good today for a final push, did have vodka yesterday but was within syns still made me feel a bit guilty though def need to deal with that, anyway today's diary

Banana and light alpen bar 4 syns

Grated cheese spring onion and salad cream on 2 wholemeal 2 hex b hex a and 3 syns

Tea hex a
Diet coke

Salmon and asparagus for dinner

7 syn total for day hopefully

After half a pound loss I am very disappointed so must try really hard to stay motivated x

Today's diary

2 weetabix and banana hex a and hex b

Apple
Diet coke mini can

Jacket potatoe with baked beans

Tuna and chilli pasta with home grown tomatoes hex b and hex a for some cheese on top

Curly whirly 5 syns

Yesterday green
stressful day visiting grandparents, spent a ling time onthe m1 but think I kept it together as long as the Indian calculation is not to far out

Breakfast weetabix bar hex b

Lunch 1 chicken drumstick with
Salad

Dinner veggie curry from Indian takeaway 9 syns 1 poppadum 4 syns mint yog stuff 2 1 spoon rice of Keema rice 4 1 spoon of bombay pot 3

Apple

22 syns ish

Today

2 x weetabix an banana hex b

Nectarine

Jacket with beans and cheese hex a

Quorn nuggets x 5 2.5 syns with slimming world wedges

2.5 sums hopefully to counteract yesterday

If any one is looking does this seem ok I am really hoping for bigger than a half pound loss this week
green day
B 1 weetabix .5 a hex banana strawberries

Pasta tinned toms mushrooms onion and chilli

Sw wedges with skin on 6 quorn nuggets 3 syns

4 cups of tea 2 bottles o water hex a

2 scan bread with laughing cow lights .5 hex b and hex a

Right back to it
green day
Breakfast. oat so simple hex b hex a milk
Lunch. jacket with beans and hex a cheese
Dinner. Butternut squash curry using one spoon of oil hexb and 2spoons of single cream 3 syns

Snacks tbc

Back