December 2016 Challenge

3.5lbs loss tonight for me

Not the best start to December + 2lbs for me, no excuses, jaws have been going like bees wings!! Going for a good loss next week!!

Hello - I just joined SW for the fourth (and final) time, a couple of weeks ago. I had my second baby in June so no more baby making for me so this is it this time - all the way to target for good!

My weigh in day is Wednesday and I have no holidays and I want to lose 7 pounds this month x

Can you believe we are already 5 days into December! Crazy!

Hope everyone is looking forward to this month - and whether you are having an off plan or on plan christmas I hope its wonderful! I have put up my decs now and i feel very christmassy!

Screen Shot 2016-12-05 at 07.23.48.png

I hate to be complicated and a pain, but is it possible to switch days in the middle of this?

My group closed last week and I have two options with the same consultant - a Monday or a Wednesday... I'm not quite sure which day is going to suit me best. I originally said Wednesday, as that group is closer to me and therefore easier, but I am not thinking I should stick with Monday's to keep my routine in check. It's a bit further away and a bit earlier for me but I think it's easier for me this way, so I am going to go to that group tonight...

So sorry for the late change!

I love everyone's optimism in this thread, some massive targets posted! Love that attitude, especially this time of year when it's easier to fall away and sink into a gluttonous hole! Definitely peaked my motivation seeing everyone else's targets. Thanks!

4lb off for me today :(

I know it's a good number but for my first week I thought I'd see more - especially as I have such a long way to go and I was so good last week - no more than 25 syns for the entire week and more speed food than you can shake a stick at.

Hopefully more off next week :)

I've lost 4lb. it's my first weigh in as well and I'm a tad disappointed as I usually lose more in my first week, but on Saturday I went to a party and promised myself I would eat but did and then struggled to stay on plan Sunday. I'm back on plan since yesterday though which is what matters.

4lb off for me today :(

I know it's a good number but for my first week I thought I'd see more - especially as I have such a long way to go and I was so good last week - no more than 25 syns for the entire week and more speed food than you can shake a stick at.

Hopefully more off next week :)

I've lost 4lb. it's my first weigh in as well and I'm a tad disappointed as I usually lose more in my first week, but on Saturday I went to a party and promised myself I would eat but did and then struggled to stay on plan Sunday. I'm back on plan since yesterday though which is what matters.

Ladies! I hear you but seriously 4lbs in the first week is bloody incredible! Honestly - just think you could be at 7lbs off next week if you continue the way you are and maybe even 10lbs by christmas which is a dress size!

DO NOT be disappointed in yourselves because you are changing yourselves and right before christmas no less when others might just say 'oh lets wait til after christmas to start' - but think if you have of done that where might you be by then! Im super proud of you guys and you should be too

4 blooming pounds….Im sure many of us wish we could see results like that so do not beat yourselves up! Amazing Ladies! xxx

Bloomin'ek! You could be getting target for Christmas Missy! How bloody exciting!

I can hope and pray!!! Got two meals out this week, one pre ordered, the other not. Gone with salmon for Christmas do number 1 (Friday) but it's in a white sauce I think. (Only GF item on menu) but have no starters or desserts as nothing I liked/not suitable, although I'm going to ask to see if they will do me a fruit salad on the night. Then tomorrow I'm out with my Mum, Dad, brother and OH to celebrate our engagement. The food is traditional English so steaks etc but who knows!
Then the week after it's my work do! Must plod on though. How are you doing?

Ruth
X

Back