December 2016 Challenge

I can hope and pray!!! Got two meals out this week, one pre ordered, the other not. Gone with salmon for Christmas do number 1 (Friday) but it's in a white sauce I think. (Only GF item on menu) but have no starters or desserts as nothing I liked/not suitable, although I'm going to ask to see if they will do me a fruit salad on the night. Then tomorrow I'm out with my Mum, Dad, brother and OH to celebrate our engagement. The food is traditional English so steaks etc but who knows!
Then the week after it's my work do! Must plod on though. How are you doing?

Ruth
X

Engagement?! Congratulations! When did this happen? :D

All I can think about is wedding, wedding, wedding! Its so exciting!

Im doing ok I think, trying to stick at the bottom end of target as I'm going to be off plan for christmas - works xmas do in a couple of weeks and thats always lots of alcohol - we go to a steakhouse for food so thats not too bad (though I do have fries, onion rings etc!!)

Also have my best girl mates coming up this weekend for a visit - so there will be prosecco etc to celebrate our engagement too I'm sure! xxx

Ladies! I hear you but seriously 4lbs in the first week is bloody incredible! Honestly - just think you could be at 7lbs off next week if you continue the way you are and maybe even 10lbs by christmas which is a dress size!

DO NOT be disappointed in yourselves because you are changing yourselves and right before christmas no less when others might just say 'oh lets wait til after christmas to start' - but think if you have of done that where might you be by then! Im super proud of you guys and you should be too

4 blooming pounds….Im sure many of us wish we could see results like that so do not beat yourselves up! Amazing Ladies! xxx

Thank you for your words of encouragement. You're so right, 4lb is a great start. I would love to have lost a dress size by xmas!

I hate to be complicated and a pain, but is it possible to switch days in the middle of this?

My group closed last week and I have two options with the same consultant - a Monday or a Wednesday... I'm not quite sure which day is going to suit me best. I originally said Wednesday, as that group is closer to me and therefore easier, but I am not thinking I should stick with Monday's to keep my routine in check. It's a bit further away and a bit earlier for me but I think it's easier for me this way, so I am going to go to that group tonight...

I went to weigh-in last night and I think I am going to stay with the Monday group...!

-0.5lbs for me last night and my 2st award. Happy but crushing at the same time, as I expected a lot more!

Congrats to everyone... and I am happy to take some of that 4lbs off if you ladies don't want it! :D Congrats! Brilliant first week and you already have that first half a stone in sight!

Ladies! I hear you but seriously 4lbs in the first week is bloody incredible! Honestly - just think you could be at 7lbs off next week if you continue the way you are and maybe even 10lbs by christmas which is a dress size!

DO NOT be disappointed in yourselves because you are changing yourselves and right before christmas no less when others might just say 'oh lets wait til after christmas to start' - but think if you have of done that where might you be by then! Im super proud of you guys and you should be too

4 blooming pounds….Im sure many of us wish we could see results like that so do not beat yourselves up! Amazing Ladies! xxx

Thanks @Sazmajig <3 You are so right. Going for 3lb next week so fingers crossed I get my half stone x

I went to weigh-in last night and I think I am going to stay with the Monday group...!

-0.5lbs for me last night and my 2st award. Happy but crushing at the same time, as I expected a lot more!

Congrats to everyone... and I am happy to take some of that 4lbs off if you ladies don't want it! :D Congrats! Brilliant first week and you already have that first half a stone in sight!

Aw well done!! Don't get me wrong I am ecstatic at the positive start and hoping to hit at least 3lb next week. I was just soooooo good haha (and so, so bad before) x

Aw well done!! Don't get me wrong I am ecstatic at the positive start and hoping to hit at least 3lb next week. I was just soooooo good haha (and so, so bad before) x
you never know how you will do this week then! Fingers crossed for you! xx

Engagement?! Congratulations! When did this happen? :D

All I can think about is wedding, wedding, wedding! Its so exciting!

Im doing ok I think, trying to stick at the bottom end of target as I'm going to be off plan for christmas - works xmas do in a couple of weeks and thats always lots of alcohol - we go to a steakhouse for food so thats not too bad (though I do have fries, onion rings etc!!)

Also have my best girl mates coming up this weekend for a visit - so there will be prosecco etc to celebrate our engagement too I'm sure! xxx

Thank you :) my OH asked me to marry him in Edinburgh on his birthday at the end of October! Still a bit in shock to be honest! I've been officially banned from talking about weddings until January 1st- he says that the ring is enough ;)

I'm sure you'll do really well over Christmas and I bet you will enjoy every bit of it! It sounds very lovely :)

Enjoy the weekend with your friends, it sounds fab!!

Ruth
X

Thank you :) my OH asked me to marry him in Edinburgh on his birthday at the end of October! Still a bit in shock to be honest! I've been officially banned from talking about weddings until January 1st- he says that the ring is enough ;)

I'm sure you'll do really well over Christmas and I bet you will enjoy every bit of it! It sounds very lovely :)

Enjoy the weekend with your friends, it sounds fab!!

Ruth
X

Ah congratulations! How lovely!

Ha wow, you are good! I cant not think about it, the thing is we don't want a long engagement (we have been together 6 years) so we kind of need to at least book our venue and church either just before or just after christmas to make sure we can have the date we want.
Exciting times ahead.

I haven't actually followed plan over christmas since being on plan - this will be my 3rd since joining SW

Thanks lovely - you got much planned for yours? xx

2.5 off for me, so staying at the bottom of my target as much as I can for Christmas!
Screen Shot 2016-12-07 at 07.14.21.png

Ah congratulations! How lovely!

Ha wow, you are good! I cant not think about it, the thing is we don't want a long engagement (we have been together 6 years) so we kind of need to at least book our venue and church either just before or just after christmas to make sure we can have the date we want.
Exciting times ahead.

I haven't actually followed plan over christmas since being on plan - this will be my 3rd since joining SW

Thanks lovely - you got much planned for yours? xx

Thank you :) I am having to be very restrained!! I have done some private planning, i.e. I know what year and time of the year it's just narrowing it down.
I also have a venue in mind, just need to finalise it in the new year!
We have been together for almost 3 years but have known each other for 12, massive shock though as he was adamant that he didn't want to get married so I had never given it any thought whatsoever. If anyone asked it was always 'we are happy just living together'. It is indeed exciting but it makes me feel nervous too!

It will just be us two, which we love, food, bad games and bad films! My parents will pop and see us in the morning and my OHs parents don't live near us. Very excited though!
Well done on your 2.5!!!

Ruth
X

Thank you :) I am having to be very restrained!! I have done some private planning, i.e. I know what year and time of the year it's just narrowing it down.
I also have a venue in mind, just need to finalise it in the new year!
We have been together for almost 3 years but have known each other for 12, massive shock though as he was adamant that he didn't want to get married so I had never given it any thought whatsoever. If anyone asked it was always 'we are happy just living together'. It is indeed exciting but it makes me feel nervous too!

It will just be us two, which we love, food, bad games and bad films! My parents will pop and see us in the morning and my OHs parents don't live near us. Very excited though!
Well done on your 2.5!!!

Ruth
X

Yes, we are speaking about weddings but I'm also doing a lot of private planning - pinterest is my new best friend!

What a lovely surprise for you :D

Same for us - we have known each other (and been best friends) since we were 16/17 - which is 10/11 years… crazy!

Ah sounds nice though :) We are off to Matts mums for Xmas day and then will be seeing my lot Xmas eve and most likely boxing day. We live within walking distance of both our mums which is lovely.

Thank you, losses around this time of year are definitely a surprise but most definitely accepted!! xx

Yes, we are speaking about weddings but I'm also doing a lot of private planning - pinterest is my new best friend!

What a lovely surprise for you :D

Same for us - we have known each other (and been best friends) since we were 16/17 - which is 10/11 years… crazy!

Ah sounds nice though :) We are off to Matts mums for Xmas day and then will be seeing my lot Xmas eve and most likely boxing day. We live within walking distance of both our mums which is lovely.

Thank you, losses around this time of year are definitely a surprise but most definitely accepted!! xx

Ooo I need to get on Pinterest then, I haven't looked!! It was a big shock and a lovely surprise!
Aww your Christmas plans sound lovely and you're extremely fortunate to live within walking distance of your mums!
Have a fab week!

Ruth
X

Back