December 2016 Challenge

Just half for me last week and not holding out much hope for tomorrow, it's Xmas party central here!! Well done for brilliant losses everyone xxx

2.5lbs off this week

@Pineapples92 Bloody hell woman that is incredible! well done you!!! And you have smashed your target already! BOOM!

Guys I'm loving all the green, and we are already 30% into our challenge this month - loving it! xx

Screen Shot 2016-12-09 at 07.35.00.png

Just did this week's weigh in....2lb off!! A Christmas miracle :D:D!! Off for a run to keep the momentum up. Have a great weekend everyone xxxxx

@Sazmajig Hi All, after going out with most of the family for a Thai and a few beers last Saturday, kept on track all week, loads of exercise, loads of healthy food, loads of walks for the pooch, it all paid off. :)
Minus 3 lbs for me, thats 1 lb off of target for my final December weigh in... got to do this.

Good luck everyone for next week :)

@Sazmajig Hi Sarah have decided that I am going to try and weigh in/post results for the last 2 weigh ins where you have me down for my hols. Still going away but if I post my results it may keep me on track a little and would love to reach my SW target as well as my own personal target I have set myself. Can't def promise I will be able to weigh in but will do my best.

Bit of a cack week for me. Gained 1lb :-( .

Not going near the port now. Not buying any in the house. Will buy a bottle on xmas eve. Thats it. I have no discipline with the stuff.

Christmas meals out are a little tricky too.

I went a party last night and instead of drinking wine I had Malibu and Diet Pepsi so im trying damage limitation. Buffet....I had a couple of wholemeal sandwiches salad...some chicken things on a stick and pickeld onions.

I avoided the quiche and pastries. I also didnt have any cake...and it was my fave costco carrot.

Fingers crossed for this Friday.

Congratulations everyone! Some amazing losses this week - incredible!

@Mom38 That's a great attitude to pick yourself up and keep going, especially when it would be so easy to give into the extra temptations at this time of the year.

A 2lb gain for me this week :(

Next week, I can't make the Monday weigh-in, so I will be going to the Wednesday weigh-in group, and then the following Wednesday between Christmas and New Year. Not sure if that affects anything, but thought it best to let you know!

Back