December 2016 Challenge

Well done Ruth!
2.5lb off for me last night meaning I reached my Christmas goal. :)
Had a scone last night and getting a nero full fat hot chocolate this morning to celebrate (I know how to live!) then back on it.
I'm now 12st 1lb. I'd like to get under 12 by the first weigh in next year, even if that's only by 0.5lb. I think that's possible while still enjoying Christmas (and my hot chocolate!).
Have a good Christmas everyone!

Congrats to the two new target members - incredible achievement! You should both be really proud of yourselves - especially to claim it around this time of the year, shows what an amazing mindset you both have. Well done!!

Pleased to check in with 4.5 loss last night. I am not sure what I have done differently to previous weeks, so I think my gain last week might have been water retention after star week 10 days ago. Pleased to get the 2lbs I put on last week off, plus an additional 2 and to achieve the next lower stone bracket, which has been my goal for a long, long time.

Well done to the new target members!

I stayed the same again this week so completely failed to lose any weight this month! Never mind, I've enjoyed all my festive events and I'm pleased that over the whole month I've only put on 1.5lb. Going to enjoy Christmas but still try to stay on plan.

X

3 lbs off for me :cool:

Hey guys! 3.5 off for me last night taking me under my target weight range! Meaning I'm going to be enjoying Christmas! Im off now until the new year and will face whatever gain I may have then!

This is my first and last Christmas as a Fiancee, we have set the date and booked our venue! We have been together for nearly 6 years and pretty much a couple for 10/11 years and I just cannot wait to marry my best friend. This Christmas is definitely time for celebration!

Massive congratulations to you ruth (@Trefoil) TARGET member!!!! Wahoooooooooo what a lovely Christmas gift! And throughly deserved!

Big congrats to everyone who has already hit their monthly target @mmarie86 @Trefoil @Jean88 @Pineapples92 @TRISTAR so so proud of each and every one of you.

So proud of everyone who is continuing to do something about their weightloss at this time of year, just shows how much you want it - because you certainly deserve it!

I will be about to update but bear in mind that I don't have a proper computer at home so its a little harder to do as regularly.

If I don't get a chance to say it nearer the time - MERRY Christmas and I hope you have a Happy New Year!

Screen Shot 2016-12-21 at 07.36.18.png

Last edited:
1.5 lbs on and I did not get even close to my December target. Now, let's get Hogmanay out of the way and then I will be 100% on plan in January.

Last edited:
oh, just noticed that Sarah has set up the January challenge already. How on earth did I miss this? :eek:.

See you all there when this week is over? :cool::)

2lbs off for me this week. Got my 3 stone award (3 stones in 3 months gone). My original Christmas wish was 2 stone, then when I got that I changed it to 2.5 stone, and then when I realised I could achieve the 3 stone, that became my final Christmas Wish

I am dreading getting on those bloody scales on Monday!!!!

Ruth
X

Back