December 2016 Challenge

omg, my biggest gain since I started SW :oops:. I will never go on holiday again, ever....lbs 6 on :(.

Great losses for some of you, well done everybody! :0clapper:

@B.M. Try not to let it get to you too much. You enjoyed yourself on the holiday (hopefully) and what's done is done. Be happy that you've found SW so know you'll get it off easily! x

1lb on for me which considering the week I had is good! Still sitting under my target and hopefully will stay under target for Christmas to give myself a nice buffer for my two weeks off!

Screen Shot 2016-12-14 at 07.40.11.png

omg, my biggest gain since I started SW :oops:. I will never go on holiday again, ever....lbs 6 on :(.

Great losses for some of you, well done everybody! :0clapper:

Don't worry hun! look at the massive amount you have lost already! you haven't put 6 stone back on.
I'm going to end up with a heafty gain this week.. I was ill last week hence the massive loss... this week not only am i better.. ive been really off plan, I'll be joining you tonight on that gain! xx

Don't worry hun! look at the massive amount you have lost already! you haven't put 6 stone back on.
I'm going to end up with a heafty gain this week.. I was ill last week hence the massive loss... this week not only am i better.. ive been really off plan, I'll be joining you tonight on that gain! xx

@B.M. Try not to let it get to you too much. You enjoyed yourself on the holiday (hopefully) and what's done is done. Be happy that you've found SW so know you'll get it off easily! x

Thank you for your encouraging comments ladies xx.

And @ Pineapples, we will have these gains off in no time :)

3.5lbs loss for me this week

@Sazmajig Just call me TMK, target member Kev Lost another 2lbs, Target Member, 1 and a 1/2 stone award and club 10 award. See yawl in 5 weeks. Have a good Christmas and New Year Here are my before and after pics. 16st 8lbs to 13st 4lbs.

Attachments

• IMG_5505.JPG
    IMG_5505.JPG
    546.4 KB · Views: 16
4 pounds off last Monday. Weighing in on Wednesday this week as Xmas party tomorrow night.

Hello my dears! I have called target!
I'm 6.5 off where I originally wanted to be, but feel amazing and that is so much more important to me.
So thank you for all of your help and support- I couldn't have done it without you :)

Ruth
X
IMG_0135.JPG

Hello my dears! I have called target!
I'm 6.5 off where I originally wanted to be, but feel amazing and that is so much more important to me.
So thank you for all of your help and support- I couldn't have done it without you :)

Ruth
X
View attachment 184809

Congratulations Ruth, well done. :thankyouthankyou: What a lovely Christmas present to yourself :)

Back