December challenge - ho ho ho -- watch that weight go

1.5 off for me this week. Christmas target wont be reached. Gutted. End of Oct beginning of Nov i was well ahead and should have more than achieved, but moving into the flat for some reason has had a detrimental effect on my losses. Really must knuckle under after Christmas, get the birthday target of 11 stone achieved.

On the plus side, FAILED the little black dress challenge, haha, saved from online humiliation in front of a load of Females. :8855:

View attachment 117008

another pound on yesterday :(

1.5 off for me this week. Christmas target wont be reached. Gutted. End of Oct beginning of Nov i was well ahead and should have more than achieved, but moving into the flat for some reason has had a detrimental effect on my losses. Really must knuckle under after Christmas, get the birthday target of 11 stone achieved.

On the plus side, FAILED the little black dress challenge, haha, saved from online humiliation in front of a load of Females. :8855:

Theres always the next challenge ;);)

A sts for me this week.
That's my last weigh in for December as I'm at relatives from now until new year. Here's hoping for a good January.
Merry christmas everybody, I hope you all have a lovely festive period xx

A sts for me this week.
That's my last weigh in for December as I'm at relatives from now until new year. Here's hoping for a good January.
Merry christmas everybody, I hope you all have a lovely festive period xx

Have a brilliant xmas and new year Louise xx

1.5 off is better than 1.5 on this close to xmas Daz well done. You will get to your target just keep going. Life gets in the way sometimes.

Oh the little black dress - Theres always the NEW YEAR challenge :sign0151::sign0151::sign0151:

Theres always the next challenge ;);)

1.5 off is better than 1.5 on this close to xmas Daz well done. You will get to your target just keep going. Life gets in the way sometimes.

Oh the little black dress - Theres always the NEW YEAR challenge :sign0151::sign0151::sign0151:

Noooo, thats not fair. The challenge was Christmas Little Black Dress, and as i have failed it shall be going back on Ebay. haha.

I do believe the Xmas/Festive season runs until Jan 6th :D the 12th night/epiphany? So theres still time haha

Nope, the challenge was for Christmas, and that is the 24th and 25th, after that it is over, and good riddance to it. Humbug. And You havent sent the tights so all bets are off. :8855:

Back