December challenge - ho ho ho -- watch that weight go

Texty_F

Gold Member
:xmastree: I can't believe its almost a year since I was setting this challenge up last time. How time flies. I know its the party season and things may be a little more relaxed this month. Add your name and the amount you would like to set as your challenge for the month and I'm sure our DAZ will do the honours of adding and updating the list. Good luck everyone :Christmas02r::xmascheers:

Whilst I have 9.5lbs to go to target, im sure there will be a few hiccups over the festive period so i'll start the ball rolling and say my goal is:

Texty_F 5lbs

6 for me. That's across 4 weigh ins, thr last being Xmas eve. I'm then flying off on jollies Xmas day and won't be weighing until jan 10th or so, so would love to shift a nice amount between now and then.

mine isn't much am already under goal and have been told by the gym to stop obsessivly looking at scales because muscle weighs more than fat!! was 8st 9 this morning going to say 2 pounds for december will bring me to 8 and a 1/2 stone and 2 stone and 1 pound in total weight loss!! whoop!! :p just realised this is a slimming world thing whoops :eek: is it ok if I still pledge 2 pounds?!

I had blown it in the last one so setting myself a mini challenge of 4lbs for December x

Sent from my Hudl HT7S3 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hmmmm not sure what to do.... I've got 4 weigh ins... I'd normally say 4lbs but it's Christmas! :rolleyes:Christmas dinner will be sw friendly (ish).. I've asked everyone not to buy me any chocolate this year or sweets, not even my absolute favourite Ferrero Rocher! :eek: maybe I could go for 3lbs? :confused:yes 3lbs please, thanks :)

EDIT...... Just looked on the calendar again.... My last weigh in is on Christmas morning (i weigh at home).... Should I go for 4lbs???!!

I'll stick to 3lbs! :rolleyes:

Xx

I'm in. Let's go another 5lbs. That will comfortably put me into the 13s so quite a nice Christmas present to myself :) I normally weigh in on Thursdays but I may change that to Wednesday for the last one so its Xmas morning!! :)

7lbs for me please!
Big ask with all the social occasions this months but I need to push myself - haven't completed a challenge since I don't know when!

Good luck everyone x

Ummmm I'm not to sure what to set my goal for as I have 3 weigh ins before Xmas day and then my other weigh in has been moved to the day after Boxing Day! :-( I normally do 4lbs for each month and just about hit that and I'm bound to gain for Xmas day I always do. Any suggestions welcome?

I dont know what to. Have only 3 WI but not much in the diary socially (so far) I think I will go for 6lbs. Thank you xx

This is going to be my first time doing a challenge, so I think I'm going to say 4.5lbs before christmas which will get me my first stone award.
Hope its ok that I join in
x

Count me in! I have a few things (and a weekend away) planned and I'm 19 weeks pregnant so can I go for a lowly 3lb? My last December weigh in will be 27th and I will be off plan Xmas day and Boxing Day!!

Oh thank you texty for setting up another challenge!!! I'm so scared about December!!! I have a social event at least once a week in December and I really don't want to ruin all my hard work this year!!!! I really wNt 5 lbs off and my final weigh us technically Christmas Day!!!! Well I might as well try and hit it. Please put me down for 5lbs!!! Eeeek!

Oh thank you texty for setting up another challenge!!! I'm so scared about December!!! I have a social event at least once a week in December and I really don't want to ruin all my hard work this year!!!! I really wNt 5 lbs off and my final weigh us technically Christmas Day!!!! Well I might as well try and hit it. Please put me down for 5lbs!!! Eeeek!

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you Kaz - my last WI is monday 23rd as my normal WI is xmas day. x

Back