December challenge - ho ho ho -- watch that weight go

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you Kaz - my last WI is monday 23rd as my normal WI is xmas day. x
That's a good idea I will try to find a group open on Monday/Tuesday that way I can enjoy my Christmas!!! Cheers texty!!!

Am I the only one who doesn't have anything on in December??! :eek: Apart from Christmas Day and Boxing Day.... We have a 2nd birthday party to go to but it's in a play centre so the food won't be for the adults... Technically I should do ok lol xx

Am I the only one who doesn't have anything on in December??! :eek: Apart from Christmas Day and Boxing Day.... We have a 2nd birthday party to go to but it's in a play centre so the food won't be for the adults... Technically I should do ok lol xx

Ive got my SW party on the 13th ( which isnt SW friendly) lol. Ive got a works night out on the 20th, Im cooking xmas dinner, up to now no plans for boxing day and im not out new year so fingers crossed I shouldnt do too bad lol

I've got a day out at a Christmas wonderland (hoping to not go off track), then my wedding anniversary one night a yr hubby and I get to go out and involves lots of fizz and nice food (def off plan!!) girls night out (try to stay on plan!) then my hubby is having 'snip!!' So will need to treat him with take away and chocolate. And to top it off I'm making choc truffles with kids for all relatives gifts (will need to be tasted!!) and a huge choc fudge cake to take to family for Christmas! Oh and we're eating out on Christmas Day (no control there then!) and staying with family Christmas Eve to Boxing Day!!! HELP!!! But thankfully nothing from Christmas - new year so a chance to pull it back!!! MUST STAY FOCUSED!!!!

Not done good on any challenge so far. 3 weighins so 3 lb please. Thanks for this Texty & Daz

I actually get 5 weigh ins this month. lets go for the 7.5lbs I need to get to target

i have NOTHING, no plans for Christmas day, no nights out in December, no invites anywhere. :cry:

Back