December challenge - ho ho ho -- watch that weight go

haha, yeah right. then i'll model the dress for you. haha. (never gonna happen Mother) :D

Thats nice, im sure You would look awesome in that.

Well, for those that don't believe my drunken submission into buying a dress. lol. May start an auction on here.

View attachment 115462

Anyway, we seem to have taken over the thread with this, i think i had better sort the challenge sheet out. oooops.

:xmastree: I can't believe its almost a year since I was setting this challenge up last time. How time flies. I know its the party season and things may be a little more relaxed this month. Add your name and the amount you would like to set as your challenge for the month and I'm sure our DAZ will do the honours of adding and updating the list. Good luck everyone :Christmas02r::xmascheers:

Whilst I have 9.5lbs to go to target, im sure there will be a few hiccups over the festive period so i'll start the ball rolling and say my goal is:

Texty_F 5lbs

Hi!

Can I join please?

6 lb for me please! X

6 for me. That's across 4 weigh ins, thr last being Xmas eve. I'm then flying off on jollies Xmas day and won't be weighing until jan 10th or so, so would love to shift a nice amount between now and then.

Thanks for organising Texty! I'd like to go for an overall (hopefully realistic) loss of 2lb for December... 4 weigh ins in total but LOTS of obstacles! Thanks babe xx

mine isn't much am already under goal and have been told by the gym to stop obsessivly looking at scales because muscle weighs more than fat!! was 8st 9 this morning going to say 2 pounds for december will bring me to 8 and a 1/2 stone and 2 stone and 1 pound in total weight loss!! whoop!! :p just realised this is a slimming world thing whoops :eek: is it ok if I still pledge 2 pounds?!

I had blown it in the last one so setting myself a mini challenge of 4lbs for December x

Sent from my Hudl HT7S3 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hmmmm not sure what to do.... I've got 4 weigh ins... I'd normally say 4lbs but it's Christmas! :rolleyes:Christmas dinner will be sw friendly (ish).. I've asked everyone not to buy me any chocolate this year or sweets, not even my absolute favourite Ferrero Rocher! :eek: maybe I could go for 3lbs? :confused:yes 3lbs please, thanks :)

EDIT...... Just looked on the calendar again.... My last weigh in is on Christmas morning (i weigh at home).... Should I go for 4lbs???!!

I'll stick to 3lbs! :rolleyes:

Xx

I'm in. Let's go another 5lbs. That will comfortably put me into the 13s so quite a nice Christmas present to myself :) I normally weigh in on Thursdays but I may change that to Wednesday for the last one so its Xmas morning!! :)

Put me down for 4 please

7lbs for me please!
Big ask with all the social occasions this months but I need to push myself - haven't completed a challenge since I don't know when!

Good luck everyone x

4lbs for me this month please :)

I dont know what to. Have only 3 WI but not much in the diary socially (so far) I think I will go for 6lbs. Thank you xx

Im gunna go for 6lbs please :)

I think I'm going to say 2lbs because I will gain on the weigh on day after Boxing Day please

This is going to be my first time doing a challenge, so I think I'm going to say 4.5lbs before christmas which will get me my first stone award.
Hope its ok that I join in
x

Count me in! I have a few things (and a weekend away) planned and I'm 19 weeks pregnant so can I go for a lowly 3lb? My last December weigh in will be 27th and I will be off plan Xmas day and Boxing Day!!

Oh thank you texty for setting up another challenge!!! I'm so scared about December!!! I have a social event at least once a week in December and I really don't want to ruin all my hard work this year!!!! I really wNt 5 lbs off and my final weigh us technically Christmas Day!!!! Well I might as well try and hit it. Please put me down for 5lbs!!! Eeeek!

Not done good on any challenge so far. 3 weighins so 3 lb please. Thanks for this Texty & Daz

3lbs for me please xxx

Well it will definitely be a challenge this month so am going to say 2lbs as have got lots on like most people x

Can u put me down for 3lb in Dec please x

I'll go for 5 :)

Hope I can finally complete a challenge!! X

Thank you for setting up another challenge. I'm hoping for a better month than nov lol
Please put me down for 4lbs

I actually get 5 weigh ins this month. lets go for the 7.5lbs I need to get to target

Can I join in please? this is my first challenge
I would like to say 4lbs.

I going to say 3lbs... this would put me back in the tens... got a lot on this next month so 3 would be a miracle x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Me please! 7lbs as always!

Can you put me down for 7lbs by 30th, determined and need to get back to exercise! Hoping to have 1 day off for a friends Christmas but the actual day shall involve just Turkey and Veg for me! :)

Loving the name, picturing a Llama wearing socks, made my day. lol.

View attachment 115468

Here we go peeps, I think I have everybody down, give me a shout if i have been distracted by the mad women on here and somehow missed You. :D

Good luck with the losses, and if i don't see You before, have a good Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Oh, hold on, i have to come back to update this don't i? hmmm.

HUMBUG!!!!!

:48::48:

Please add me to the challenge again this month, setting a target of 6 lbs. I weigh in on a Monday, so lost 2 lbs today, but have declared that as the last one for the November challenge :confused: me thinks that might be cheating to declare it as the first weigh in for this one too....arggggh :eek:

? Me awkward...what ya trying to say :p

Back