December challenge - ho ho ho -- watch that weight go

Please add me to the challenge again this month, setting a target of 6 lbs. I weigh in on a Monday, so lost 2 lbs today, but have declared that as the last one for the November challenge :confused: me thinks that might be cheating to declare it as the first weigh in for this one too....arggggh :eek:

? Me awkward...what ya trying to say :p

No matter, its a weigh in on December, thats the point. Shall include it (Mothers rules). It will average out as the same in the end anyway.

Maintain for me. Target already looking unachievable

Hi Daz.

can I be put down for 5lb please. It will get me into the next stone bracket and with a smaller target I should hopefully meet a challenge. :fingerscrossed:

Hi Daz :),

Apologies from me. I know I said I will skip this challenge but I'm doing miserably on my own and I think the challenge will keep me focused. I need to lose 5 lbs in December to keep my 3 1/2 stone off which has crept back up recently :( . I have 4 weigh ins left, my consultant thinks I can do this, so I'm going to try. My first weigh in was today and I sts . Please can you add me if its not too late. If it is not to worry I'll join the January challenge. Thanks so much, I really appreciate it.

Kay xx

Can I join please I weigh in tonight and in total for Dec would like to lose 4lb. Expecting to stay the same after a few social engagements!
thank you :)

-2lbs for me please, was so sure I was going to STS! :)

Back