December challenge - ho ho ho -- watch that weight go

Hi Daz.

can I be put down for 5lb please. It will get me into the next stone bracket and with a smaller target I should hopefully meet a challenge. :fingerscrossed:
Added. Fingers crossed.

Hi Daz :),

Apologies from me. I know I said I will skip this challenge but I'm doing miserably on my own and I think the challenge will keep me focused. I need to lose 5 lbs in December to keep my 3 1/2 stone off which has crept back up recently :( . I have 4 weigh ins left, my consultant thinks I can do this, so I'm going to try. My first weigh in was today and I sts . Please can you add me if its not too late. If it is not to worry I'll join the January challenge. Thanks so much, I really appreciate it.

Kay xx
Always room for you Kay my lovely.

Can I join please I weigh in tonight and in total for Dec would like to lose 4lb. Expecting to stay the same after a few social engagements!
thank you :)
Added. Maintains, still better than a gain.

-2lbs for me please, was so sure I was going to STS! :)
Still chuckling at that name. :D

2.5lbs off for me this week Daz :)
Well done. Making me slightly jealous as i aint losing anything fast now. grrrr. lol.

View attachment 115647

Its never too late to join a challenge, even in the last week, it doesn't matter, its not a competition, its a tool to help you lose weight and give you a focus to work with. And the more in the merrier, keeps me on my toes, which i know will please a couple of hard women in here. :8855:

Its never too late to join a challenge, even in the last week, it doesn't matter, its not a competition, its a tool to help you lose weight and give you a focus to work with. And the more in the merrier, keeps me on my toes, which i know will please a couple of hard women in here. :8855:

Thanks Daz :D ! Also I got weighed at group today I sts, if u could update thanks .

Kay xx

I'm thrilled to say I did manage to lose 1lb so just 3 to go !?! :)

Hi Daz, could you please update 2.5lbs off for me this week. Finally got my 5 and 1/2 stone award!

Thank you. Felt like I had been stuck trying to lose this half stone forever! Onwards and downwards now xx

1lb off for me today :) thanks!

Half off for me. Was expecting a gain so I'm chuffed with that.

A sts for me not the best start I was hoping for!!!!

0.5 off this week x

Thanks Daz :D ! Also I got weighed at group today I sts, if u could update thanks .

Kay xx

I'm thrilled to say I did manage to lose 1lb so just 3 to go !?! :)

Hi Daz, could you please update 2.5lbs off for me this week. Finally got my 5 and 1/2 stone award!

1lb off for me today :) thanks!

Great start to December for me..... I gained 0.25lbs :(

Not happy..... Please could you update me, thanks Daz xx

Half off for me. Was expecting a gain so I'm chuffed with that.

A sts for me not the best start I was hoping for!!!!

Lost 1.5lbs tonight :) happy with that 1lb away from 2 1/2 stone hopefully next week

View attachment 115749

Back