December challenge - ho ho ho -- watch that weight go

I have been doing so bad that I put in a target for December of 3lbs. I lost 4.1/2 today !!!! :D
I did have a jippy tummy yesterday but 4.1/2 lbs. Woweee

Can`t wait to see that on the chart. Thanks Daz.

Last edited:
I have been doing so bad that I put in a target for December of 3lbs. I lost 4.1/2 today !!!! :D I did have a jippy tummy yesterday but 4.1/2 lbs. Woweee

Wow well done nice one!!!

I have been doing so bad that I put in a target for December of 3lbs. I lost 4.1/2 today !!!! :D

Woooo thats fab!!!!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Wow well done x

Put 2lb on this week oh wel thought it would have been more im pleased hehe x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Awesome, well done. Now, just keep the yellow highlighting on the chart for the rest of the month, I have great faith. x :D

View attachment 115825

2 lb off for me this week. Finally, 3 stone (and 1 lb) gone. 17 days to lose 7 lbs. Fingers crossed. (That will be Christmas target, still 25 days in the month should i not make it by the 23rd)

Just found this thread. Hope I am not too late to join in Daz. I need the motivation to keep going during December. This is my 3rd week on SW and so far I have lost 4.5lb so my goal for the month is to reach my half stone and get my first sticker :D Target for December 4lb. Amount lost in first week WI 1.5lb.

As i say, the more the merrier. Although i shall say, don't ask me, ask Mother (Texty) its Her challenge (bless, she sets them all, im just Her minion) Added you to the list.

View attachment 115894

2 lb off for me this week. Finally, 3 stone (and 1 lb) gone. 17 days to lose 7 lbs. Fingers crossed. (That will be Christmas target, still 25 days in the month should i not make it by the 23rd)

Well done Son :D 7lbs in 17 days is doable just keep doing what ya doing you will make it and get that xmas target

Back