December challenge - ho ho ho -- watch that weight go

I shall be careful not to come on here while drinking beer, i am far too passive and tending to do as im told anyway, being under the influence of alcohol makes me even worse. lol.

Lost 2lbs when I weighed in today :)
Thanks for your hard work Daz, we do appreciate it. :thankyou:

Balls.. 1.5 on, star week though.... I tried so hard as well. I went out for my best friends birthday to an 80s roller disco and had water all night apart from one diet coke! Had Christmas dinner with my nan as she is off to Dubai for actual christmas and while everyone else was having all their cheese and chocolate and stuff I had (a really yummy) slimming world dinner. I'm not saying that I wish I had what they had as I really like my meal but I just was expecting more :( Food had been good the rest of the week as well :( oh well my boyfriend says ill probably get a big loss next week... Was hoping to get my 3 stone award but now have 3.5 to go... Oh well... Sorry for the essay... X

Balls.. 1.5 on, star week though.... I tried so hard as well. I went out for my best friends birthday to an 80s roller disco and had water all night apart from one diet coke! Had Christmas dinner with my nan as she is off to Dubai for actual christmas and while everyone else was having all their cheese and chocolate and stuff I had (a really yummy) slimming world dinner. I'm not saying that I wish I had what they had as I really like my meal but I just was expecting more :( Food had been good the rest of the week as well :( oh well my boyfriend says ill probably get a big loss next week... Was hoping to get my 3 stone award but now have 3.5 to go... Oh well... Sorry for the essay... X

Ahh Charley sorry to hear about your gain when you have tried so hard. Its a bummer :( 3 weeks ago I needed 2 to get my 3st now I need 3.5 like you. Dont give up hun it will come off and you will get your reward x

2lb on for me :(

Sts for me this week, not bad after family celebration the weekend, hopefully get a good loss next week!

Put on 1lb this week

Sent from my Hudl HT7S3 using MiniMins.com mobile app

View attachment 116239

-2.5lb for me please!

YAY 1.5 off for me please Daz. Thank you x

Back