December challenge - ho ho ho -- watch that weight go

0.5lb off for me this week. Going back to writing it all down, dint think I am quite in a place not to art the moment what with the temptation of Xmas approaching

4lb off for me this week but have been ill so I don't expect to sustain it!! The best I could possibly hope for is a STS or small gain next week maybe to balance it out :)

I sts..... Absolutely devastated as my scales have said a loss of 1.5lbs for the last 4 days.. Grrrr.

Thanks Daz xxx
So frustrating hopefully nice surprise instead next week xx

STS for me this week, but I've had food poisoning/allergic reaction-y type thing, so think my body is holding onto dear life to all the fat to try and make me better! Hoping for a bigger loss next week to make up for it.

0.5lb off for me this week. Going back to writing it all down, dint think I am quite in a place not to art the moment what with the temptation of Xmas approaching

4lb off for me this week but have been ill so I don't expect to sustain it!! The best I could possibly hope for is a STS or small gain next week maybe to balance it out :)

I sts..... Absolutely devastated as my scales have said a loss of 1.5lbs for the last 4 days.. Grrrr.

Thanks Daz xxx

STS for me this week, but I've had food poisoning/allergic reaction-y type thing, so think my body is holding onto dear life to all the fat to try and make me better! Hoping for a bigger loss next week to make up for it.

View attachment 116326

Sorry, not "liking" that You are ill of course, just feel a need to thank You every time that Your name appears and i sit here stupid, laughing to myself. :D :8855:

I lost 1.5lb not quite the big loss I was hoping for after a extremely strict week!! But a loss none the less and I'm now less than a stone to target!!!!

Sorry, not "liking" that You are ill of course, just feel a need to thank You every time that Your name appears and i sit here stupid, laughing to myself. :D :8855:

And there I was thinking you were just being cruel! :p I'm honestly not sure where the username came from, it's been with me ages, but I've long forgotten it's origin! :)

And there I was thinking you were just being cruel! :p I'm honestly not sure where the username came from, it's been with me ages, but I've long forgotten it's origin! :)

This lot are trying to coerce me into a dress, and You think me capable of being cruel???? Far to passive for my own good. lol.

Hi Daz, just got home and weighed myself, weights changed and this is the first time I'm not feeling rubbish so I'm counting it, can I change mine to a 2lb loss please? in your face scales! :)

1.5lbs off for me this week, got my 2.5 stone award and got my gold body magic tonight :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

I can hardly believe it but the scales at WI say I lost 6lb this week! I have stuck to plan 100% and have had no alcohol :(

The big loss could be because I am away from home and went to a different group. I will be going to this same group for the next two weeks as well so I won't know if it's a false reading until the new year when I get back home and to my usual group.

I can hardly believe it but the scales at WI say I lost 6lb this week! I have stuck to plan 100% and have had no alcohol :( The big loss could be because I am away from home and went to a different group. I will be going to this same group for the next two weeks as well so I won't know if it's a false reading until the new year when I get back home and to my usual group.

Why the sad face?

Take it and run, it will right itself once you're home if it is the difference in scales xx

Hi Daz, just got home and weighed myself, weights changed and this is the first time I'm not feeling rubbish so I'm counting it, can I change mine to a 2lb loss please? in your face scales! :)

Hi Daz 1 Off for me please

1.5lbs off for me this week, got my 2.5 stone award and got my gold body magic tonight :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

I can hardly believe it but the scales at WI say I lost 6lb this week! I have stuck to plan 100% and have had no alcohol :(

The big loss could be because I am away from home and went to a different group. I will be going to this same group for the next two weeks as well so I won't know if it's a false reading until the new year when I get back home and to my usual group.

View attachment 116410

Back