December challenge - ho ho ho -- watch that weight go

Thanks Daz....that means I lost 1lb in December :(:(:(:( bloody awful :(:(:(:(

Ive just weighed, 2 lb on, but i suppose for what ive eaten the past 2 days i cant complain. But thats only 1 and a half for me through December. :cry:

Shall be a day or 2 but then will get focused and hammer it through January. My head has been in totally the wrong place for the duration of November and December so fingers crossed i have come through that and will be a good boy again this coming month.

View attachment 117466

Good job no one asks me to cross my toes lol it would only be 9 outta 10 as my big toe doesnt move due to having a metal pin in it hehe

Went weigh in tonight only gained 2lbs after having a whole week off plan enjoying everything Xmas has to offer! :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Sorry haven't updated +1lb last week and weigh in again Monday and it's very unlikely to be a loss!! Fresh start for January x

Aww acc I feel it for you - I hate it when that happens. It has to me and ive had tears in group before. Do you keep a food diary hun?

Must admit I did cry and I have a food diary .. yet another new start... no good at posting links :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back