December challenge - ho ho ho -- watch that weight go

Right, listen carefully, i shall say this only once. :D

Go to your diary, the first page. Highlight and copy the address in the top address bar.

Go to the thread or message, of where you want to post the link.

Put the cursor in the message/posting area.

Click the globe above this box, the one with the white link, not the red cross.

In the empty box under "url" paste the address you have already copied. Click ok.

The typing you put in should now be blue with a line under it. Job done.

Last WI of the year for me tomorrow - gulp.

The good thing is after that, i'll have 9 days to the next WI so can try and do damage limitation. Roll on 5.30pm

Last WI of the year for me tomorrow - gulp. The good thing is after that, i'll have 9 days to the next WI so can try and do damage limitation. Roll on 5.30pm

Me too!! I wi in morning! Not gonna b a pretty sight then next wi is a week on wed! Good luck texty! I really hope I can pull it all back after a fantastic Christmas!!!!

Daz/Texty - Quick question, I have my last December weigh in today, do I post the results in this thread or the new January thread?

Hi Emma hun it is entirely your choice - I did think about that myself lol, tonights WI is in Dec but technically its Weds result which will be Jan 1st but group is closed.

Daz/Texty - Quick question, I have my last December weigh in today, do I post the results in this thread or the new January thread?

my view, not that its worth anything, just an opinion :8855:

You are weighing on the 30th December, no matter when it should be for, its in the month of December, so the December challenge is where it belongs. On the other hand, if it should be within the month of January but is early due to closure, then it must be declared as January otherwise you will be missing a declaration. Post it as if its your official weigh in day, so that will be in the challenge that the official weigh day would fall.

my view, not that its worth anything, just an opinion :8855:

You are weighing on the 30th December, no matter when it should be for, its in the month of December, so the December challenge is where it belongs. On the other hand, if it should be within the month of January but is early due to closure, then it must be declared as January otherwise you will be missing a declaration. Post it as if its your official weigh in day, so that will be in the challenge that the official weigh day would fall.

Now now Daz - everyone is entitled to their opinion and your line of thinking is just the same as mine luv :) I shall be putting mine on the Jan challenge as its not my fault theres no group on new years day :p See some of us do listen to you lol

Now now Daz - everyone is entitled to their opinion and your line of thinking is just the same as mine luv :) I shall be putting mine on the Jan challenge as its not my fault theres no group on new years day :p See some of us do listen to you lol

That's a novelty. lol.

Right well I'm declaring todays weigh in, in the December challenge.

1lb on for me (I weigh in on Tuesday next week so that will be my first weigh in for the January challenge)

I sts today absolutely thrilled!!!!! But as has been advised I will post it in jan challenge as I should be weighing on Wednesday like texty but it's shut!

Back