December challenge - ho ho ho -- watch that weight go

Sorry have been away but weighed in on Monday with a +1.5lb :(, oh dear, failed the Dec challenge but am already booked for the January one! New Year, new challenge. Thanks Daz

Well, what a very disappointing month. Clearly Christmas and New Year have got in the way. I just hope all the lack of declarations doesn't mean a lack of focus in actually sticking to plan. That really is mean't in a sincere way, I know how disappointing this can be, i only lost 1 and half lb over the month. Pathetic. But I think it would have been a lot worse if I hadn't of been here.

Anyway, January challenge clearly is very very busy, lets hope those involved will keep me running around like a lunatic as I pander to their whims. :D

Only just over 55% attendance, with less than 50% of the target losses gone. But still, almost 6 stone from 35 people, isn't as bad as the percentages would show.

Onward and downward. Welcome to what I will assume will be a positive month, so many people mortified at what has happened to them through the festive period. lol. Including me, even though i still have beer to drink and chocolate puddings to eat. hmmmm.

Thanks all for taking part, its been a pleasure, as usual.

Happy new year to you all.

Thanks to you too Daz for all your hard work. We wouldn't be able to have these challenges without you xx

Awww bless, thank You. I only act as a minion to Texty, designed and complete the sheet, its Her concept, and She had it just as organised before i stepped in. I just hope people like the new way with the sheet and all the stats on it. I personally draw inspiration from seeing others achieve.

Awww bless, thank You. I only act as a minion to Texty, designed and complete the sheet, its Her concept, and She had it just as organised before i stepped in. I just hope people like the new way with the sheet and all the stats on it. I personally draw inspiration from seeing others achieve.

Well I think its great!

And sorry texty! Thanks to you too! I haven't taken part before so wasn't aware of an old concept xx

Well I think its great!

And sorry texty! Thanks to you too! I haven't taken part before so wasn't aware of an old concept xx

Haha, texty is an old concept. (sssshhhh, i know thats not what you meant, but i like it that way. haha)

The poor woman had to try to get people to copy and paste their figures into the right place and it seemed to cause her untold havoc. The problem being that if 2 people are doing so at the same time then the list can go wrong. But this seems to have solved that. Mind, it now means that i have to do all the inputting as there doesn't seem to be a way to make the sheet live so You can put info in. Never mind, shall be ok while i have no life. lol.

Oi you less of the old theres life in the "old" dog yet lol I can still boogie on down with the younguns hehe ( much to their embarrassment)

Weighed in yesterday, up 2lbs, stupid Christmas, silly lack of will power. That's it, I'm officially in the Jan challenge!

Back