December Challenge!

i am a little confused as well, my weigh in day is Sunday, so presumably I have started now and I record my first loss next sunday?:confused:

Five weigh ins starting from your first weigh in of november. It is called the December challenge because its the weight you want to lose by Dec, give or take a few days for your 5th weigh in.

Sorry to be thick or something, but unless i'm in a parallel universe shouldn't this be a November challenge (as today is the 1st Nov) - there is a seperate Nov challenge thread, shame not all on same thread cause all trying to loose weight in November x

Oh and yes update here next monday with your first loss :)
Thanks! Do I need to add myself to the list or is someone designated to do it?

The november challenge is weightloss up to november, not during november. December is a challenge to lose before december.

The full title of the thread would be 'i want to lose this much by november' so wouldnt include that month

Oh and its not Nov 1st lol its Halloween. Lets all dress up as people on diets..........mission accomplished!

I usually have a treat after weigh in but tonight, to keep me focused for the challenge, I'm sticking with my quorn curry, which was very nice (syn free now too since the change in tomato puree, but perhaps a bit too much of a generous shake of the chilli flakes, hot, hot, hot!!!) and I have all the ingredients to make super speed soup tomorrow, so that should kep me going for a few days. Good luck everyone :)

The november challenge is weightloss up to november, not during november. December is a challenge to lose before december.

The full title of the thread would be 'i want to lose this much by november' so wouldnt include that month

Still seems silly to have 2 threads whereby its the same idea (ie how much weight would like to loose that month) The only difference is the name.

Lol well plenty of people like having a new challenge each month and don't find it silly at all. Don't see the problem with a challenge each month?

Are you thinking the november and december challenge are taking place at the same time? The november one is over, its weight loss the month leading up to november. The december challenge is just startibg, weight lost the month proceeding december. Have we crossed wires?

Moving on!! Maybe we should channel all this energy to a positive weight loss this week :)

Had my treat Chinese tonight as usual after weigh in (lost 3lbs, but know it doesn't count in this challenge yet!) feeling really motivated so was super good and had a chow mein!! Can't believe myself sometimes :)

Good luck everyone xx

Thanks guys, I know I've got a week to go but thought I'd add me now ready for next week!

Aesir22 11.5lbs (0lbs lost - 11.5lbs to go)
arctic_blonde_not_grey 10lbs (0 lost - 10 to go)
BarbaraBanks 7lb (0lb lost - 7lb to go)
Beki (0lb lost - 14lb to go)
Bubblensqueak 10lb (0lbs lost - 10lb to go)
CurvyBride 10.5lbs (0lbs lost - 10.5lbs to go)
Earthangel11 10lb (0lb lost - 10.5lbs to go)
feynman 14lbs (0lbs lost - 14lbs to go)
juejon lbs (0lbs lost -10lbs to go )
kellylouisemc ? (0lbs lost - ? to go)
Losingme 7lbs (0lbs lost - 7lbs to go)
Nikkiruth 10lb (0lbs lost - 10lb to go)
Rachel1984 12lbs (0lbs lost - 12lbs to go)
Sharry 10lb (0lbs lost - 10lbs to go)
Supercharliee (0lbs lost - 12lb to go)
Suzyflo (0lbs lost - 11lb to go)
Terri1985 7.5lbs (0lbs lost - 7.5lbs to go)
Wannabe-a-minime 7.5lbs (0 lost - 7.5 to go)
Where there's a will..... 14lbs (0 lost - 14 to go)

Back