DECEMBER CHALLENGE

1.5 off, 4.5 to go. Off to Dublin in the morning (4am alarm set). Hopefully lots of walking will negate the effect of the big breakfasts and alcohol!!!

It's only a half, sure it will come off next week :)

Thanks Dougal im hoping so - I wont feel 100% until after next Thurs when I go to a funeral im dreading- and its my SW xmas party this week. I so want my 2 st for xmas but it may have to wait another couple of weeks

Hmm yeh I don't think I will make my December target either, as I have a few Xmas parties to go to and I can't seem to stop eating since WI last night! :(

Im just about to sort lunches out for tomorrow then im gonna have a curly wurly and go to bed. It will stop me from picking at rubbish if im sleeping lol

Lol I haven't too bad today but I think I've gone over my Syns just slightly, and last night would have been sky high! :( just going to try and rein it in from tomorrow!!

Ive had cereal and a banana, turkey salad and grapes, then spag bol and 2 slices of garlic baguette so ive not done bad today

I sat and ate a massive bar of galaxy tonight. Checked syns once I'd eaten it...54.5!!!! :( I could cry. So much for my good result on the scales :(

That's a really good day actually. I don't really want to recount mine, it involved a fair amount of chocolate :( all synned of course but still... Got to be strict from tomorrow and then I only have Saturday night (Xmas party) to contend with. I'm just a little bit worried I may have already done the damage lol

Its done now - tomorrow is another day. You will be straight back on track - we all have blips now and again sometimes we just NEED something bad and then we get right back on it. Dont beat yourself up. I sat the other week and ate a whole box of maltesers after everyone had gone to bed

I sat and ate a massive bar of galaxy tonight. Checked syns once I'd eaten it...54.5!!!! :( I could cry. So much for my good result on the scales :(
54.5 ouch!!! :( I made the mistake of making some chocolate and macadamia cookies (Waitrose recipe) worked out they are 6.5 Syns each but I've eaten quite a few :(

You have 2 days to put right what you've done "wrong" which gets you back in line for Sat - try and eat superfree/free during the day on Sat and then Sun get straight back on it until your next WI

I've got weigh in tomorrow...feeling excited - feel like I've done well but my thoughts and feelings have not yet ever matched the scales...I'm hoping to have done as well as you lot!! Some great losses this week and a few gains but you all have your reasons ;) good luck everyone lets get the ball rolling

We don't have Xmas dos at work and I'm on shift for next 12 days so not tempted at all with booze or party buffets, is my clearest few weeks so far so hoping for mega losses before crimbo, as I'm having 3 xmases (Xmas day at work with clients, boxing day at oh's mum and 27th at my mums) that doesn't even include drinks/nights out and the 10 days of annual leave after Xmas surrounded by leftover booze and food. I'm tempted to lock myself in the shed to stay away from it all :(

Lol to be fair I have enjoyed it! And I'm sick of chocolate now! So maybe that's the way forward haha!!

Good luck Mandlegrot - let us know how you do? It sounds like you have had a fab week if your excited about the scales so stay positive and it will be a good result

I had proper chips tonight. I didn't want them really but I was on a duty with St. John ambulance with very limited food options and they were all I could afford :( Was about ready to chew my arm off at the time as I've not eaten much today I've been so busy. Back on it again now though. As my C says, there's 21 meals in a week. 1 off isn't the end of the world.

2lbs off for me this week, pleased with that, going away for a few days next week, may be difficult, we'll have to wait and see.

So sorry for your loss Texty :bighug:

STS the same for me, but well deserved so this week i shall have to do better, had 2 good days, lets see if i can make it 9 by next wi, hopefully i'll get my 2lb for my club 10 :)
Smeagolminded had no wi as working so no need to update list x

Another 2lb off for me:)

babybuffy84 3lbs (0lbs lost 3lbs to go)
blonde88 7lbs (0lbs lost 7lbs to go)
ceebeee 6lbs (0lbs lost 6lbs to go)
cheekychick81 8lbs (0lbs lost 8lbs to go)
Cherry-blossom 14lb (4.5lb lost 9.5lb to go)
donna88 - 5 lbs (0lbs lost...5 to go)
Dougal1983 7lbs (4.5lbs lost 2.5lbs to go)
Elliebellie - (0lbs lost 6lbs to go)
FaithFluro 6lbs (0lbs lost 6lbs to go)
Franalamadingdong - 6lbs (0lbs lost, 6lbs to go)
Holidaygirl10 6lbs (2lbs lost, 4lbs to go)
honeypop 3.5lb (+2lb lost 5.5lbs to go)
Jacqu1 4lbs (0lbs lost 4lbs to go)
jc1976 5lbs (0lbs lost 5lbs to go)
jenAlfie 8lbs (0lbs lost 8lbs to go)
Judanism 7lbs (0lbs lost 7lbs to go)
Kim63 3lbs (0lbs lost 3lbs to go)
law3a3m 5lbs (0lbs lost 5lbs to go)
Lolacola83 7lbs (2lbs Lost 5lbs to go)
Lovehandles 5lbs (0lbs lost 5lbs to go)
Mandlegrot 9lbs (0lbs lost 9lbs to go)
Mummysturt1 7lbs (0lbs lost 7lbs to go)]
Nettee 4lbs (1.5lbs lost 2.5lbs to go)
Paula Pudding 4.5lbs (1lbs lost 3.5lbs to go)
Pixie-Gem - 8lbs (0lbs lost 8lbs to go)
Polyanna - 7lbs (0lbs lost 7lbs to go)
Pompey77Gav 22lbs (5lbs lost 17lbs to go)
Rara Lara 5lbs (0lbs lost 5lbs to go)
skf28 7lbs (0lbs lost 7lbs to go)
Smeagolminded - 8lbs (0lbs lost 8lbs to go)
sparx 6lb (0.5lb lost 5.5lb to go)
Stickivix 6lb (0lb lost 6lb to go)
supergroovyemmer 19 6lbs (0lbs lost 6lbs to go)
Texty_F 4lbs (+0.5lbs lost 4.5lbs to go)
tiffanyh89 7lbs (0lbs lost 7lbs to go)
TootyFrooty 7lbs (2.5lbs lost 4.5lbs to go)
Treenire 8lbs (0lost 8lbs to go)
TricD 5lbs (0lbs lost 5lbs to go)
zodiac-angel 8lbs (0lbs lost 8lbs to go)

Back