December refeeders!!

Well ladies I am finding this refeed very hard sticking to the meals is fine but I am looking for sweet food as in cakes don't know why? This is really upsetting me as I know if I keep looking for something sweet I will end up back at the start also the hungry pains are coming at night again forgot how much we depend on food when eating. I am at home now and all I want is a hot cup of milky tea and chocolate cake trying my best to stay away. This is one reason I have not started drinking tea again I am really thinking about going back on my shake full time from today but that won't solve anything because when I come off again I will be in the same boat oh my god what do I do anyone able to help meeeeeee!

Have u been having the shakes for breakfast cos they really keep u satisfied I find, an I have been having clementines as my sweet thing or a cup of black coffe and sweetener!

Girls after my week refeed I have lost 1lb!!!!! Super happy with that I have been worried all week what effects on me eating will have so I'm really pleased!!!
Did an exercise DVD this morning so am beginning exercise!!
Just has dinner and it was lush, had my chicken breast in a wholemeal pita with a tablespoon of mayonnaise,lettuce,salt, and chilli flakes it was like a KFC zinger only not hahahaha and the chicken that wouldn't for in the pita I ate with the extra salad, seems so much!
I'm not ready to have yogurts or anything yet! But I am going to have a little one tomorrow and snack on some blueberries!

I bought some maintenance products and also some LT shakes to have for breakfast and il stick to that! This way it's easier for me and I don't need to think about what food to eat etc! Will prob loose still that way too :). And if I run out the pharmacist said any meal replacement shake will do like slim fast etc! I have the Atkins bars as a meal too she said I can have yogurts and fruit as snacks with the maintenance too !!! Looking forward to loosing more!!!!

Thank you miss Columbus and nataliej for your advise today I decided to start on the slimandsave products and have found I am happy with the way it works. I was having a shake in the morning but it just wasn't enough going to give this a go and see how I do hopefully get to goal by January

Well ladies I have lost 2lbs this week on refeed :xmassign: To everyone I am so happy

MMMMMM I just had watermelon and pineapple as my afternoon snack. It was sooooo sweet and juicy - I sort of over indulged and had 3 thick slices of each. Oh well - no point fretting over eating too much fruit. My word though it was gorgeous !

I'm doing a pork stir "fry" tonight (using veggie boullioun not oil) and was going to have a small portion of rice noodles for the carbs. D'you think it would be wise to leave the noodles out after 2 large portions of fruit today ?

Refeed week gone good minus a few slip ups but nothin major and now I weigh 11 stone 13 lbs !!!!

Woohoo ;)

Done walking but that's about it. So it's all good!

How is everyone else getting on ?

X

Hi Kate I have started on slimandsave since tues finding it a nice change from lt and weigh my self this morning and like you have reach 11st13lbs woohoo
Well done you have a great Xmas

Hi Mburke

How u doing. How is slim and save ?

Well don't ask about me god. I haven't weighed myself since the 21 st I think.
Had a lovely Xmas and break from work. But it is back to reality soon. Need to decide what I am gonna do next now. Will let u know when I do !

Feel so weighed down ! :(

Xx

Back