December refeeders!!

You do what's best for u Hun.
I don't think I will be this time. I think I only done it on the first refeed I done. Thank u ;)
I am so excited about today tuna salad later woohoo !!!!! :)
Xxx

Well called LT today and they said il have minimal problems if I stick to it so I went n had an 8oz baby potatoe with my chicken salad! It was the tiniest potatoe ever hahaa don't feel so bad now!!
Going to have chicken and broccoli for dinner then u am off to my Xmas party I have 4 fri k tokens and going to have vodka with either diet coke or slimline tonic!
What u reckon diet coke or tonic, or soda?
Mmm hop u enjoy ur food today x

Hi Natalie
Very nice enjoy tonight. Which ever u prefer. I think all of them are ok on refeed?
Yeah just about to have my dinner in a min bit late had a very busy day but have been drinking water. Not been really too hungry.
I had a 30 min walk this evening also! ;)

Xx

Today is the last day of TFR for me - Day 1 of refeed tomorrow.

In some ways I am sad to have the TFR part of the journey end - because once I got in to the swing of things I actually found it quite easy and super convenient. No wondering what to have for tea, no trawling around the supermarket (on online version) more time of an evening to spoil myself rather than cooking tea and washing pots....

I'm having plain steamed chicken and salad veggies tomorrow then on day 2 a chicken breast marinated in chinese 5 spice and "stir fry" style veg (beansprouts, pepper, brocoli mushroom) then cod in red pepper sauce for tea.

I'm still a bit miffed about both dairy and carb allowances. How much dairy are we allowed and when can things like chese be introduced ? In regards to carbs, I love things like Butternut Squash, Sweet Potato and Cous Cous as alternatives to pasta and rice. When are these allowed to be introduced I'd LOOOOOVE some roast butternut squash !

Hiya
I think u just introduced the foods how they tell u too and go from there with the other foods I think. Maybe phone lipotrim they would be able to help.
Congrats
Good luck for refeed. Your meals sound lovely.
I am with u on that no washing up pots and shopping and what to eat and so on. It's so much easier ! ;) x

Ok I've been a total idiot hahha my scales actually said 0.8 oz so I went and ha like 2 bites of potatoes thinking tht was my allowance and it wasn't hahahaha I should have had about 6 of them! So I guess I've pushed back day 3 to day 4 ... Hoping that wont have a negative effect! I don't see how!??
So today for lunch il have my roasted chicken and veg with a few new potatoes! :)

Had good night last night!! Ended up having 3 vodka diet cokes!( I no you are not allowed alcohol but I only had 3 and then drank water)
Feel a bit groggy today mind!

Today is the last day of TFR for me - Day 1 of refeed tomorrow.

In some ways I am sad to have the TFR part of the journey end - because once I got in to the swing of things I actually found it quite easy and super convenient. No wondering what to have for tea, no trawling around the supermarket (on online version) more time of an evening to spoil myself rather than cooking tea and washing pots....

I'm having plain steamed chicken and salad veggies tomorrow then on day 2 a chicken breast marinated in chinese 5 spice and "stir fry" style veg (beansprouts, pepper, brocoli mushroom) then cod in red pepper sauce for tea.

I'm still a bit miffed about both dairy and carb allowances. How much dairy are we allowed and when can things like chese be introduced ? In regards to carbs, I love things like Butternut Squash, Sweet Potato and Cous Cous as alternatives to pasta and rice. When are these allowed to be introduced I'd LOOOOOVE some roast butternut squash !

I'm the same really sad to be stopping TFR!
U introduce carbs day 3

Hi Natalie
Glad u had a good night out. Got my works do next Friday but do not know whether I am going yet!
Ah bless ya it's ok to make mistake we will learn from them.
How u today ? X

Well ladies doing fine with the refeed on day 5
B------shake for breakfast
L--------tuna salad with 4oz of baby potatoes mushroom and peppers
D---------roast chicken green beans roast pepper with cous cous
and of course alot of water i am staying away from tea and mineral and don't really eat diary so hopefully all is good hope ye are all doing fine

Well ladies doing fine with the refeed on day 5
B------shake for breakfast
L--------tuna salad with 4oz of baby potatoes mushroom and peppers
D---------roast chicken green beans roast pepper with cous cous
and of course alot of water i am staying away from tea and mineral and don't really eat diary so hopefully all is good hope ye are all doing fine

Sounds super good but ur allowed more potatoes than that aren't u? It says 8oz on my sheet!

Hi Natalie
Glad u had a good night out. Got my works do next Friday but do not know whether I am going yet!
Ah bless ya it's ok to make mistake we will learn from them.
How u today ? X

Well I went out again last note and ended up skipping a meal! Can't be good but at least I had less than more!! I stuck to vodka diet cokes and had my lunch of chicken, veg, and 8 oz planes potatoes! Wasn't a ha as I thought it woul be having potatoes didn't bloat at all! Happy happy! As I only had 2 meals yesterday I'm repeating day 4! And so tomorrow will have pita for dinner mmmm xx
How are u getting on?

Hey Natalie
That's great. I wasn't doing too bad. But I haven't done refeed prob now. Been naughty today. But I haven't gone overboard like I would normally do. But I will continue with two shakes a day and a healthy meal from tomorrow now.
It's not a good time of month if u get my meaning.
Im ok tho. Done loads of walking this weekend so that helps.
Onwards and upwards tomorrow. I am not gonna keep beating myself about things anymore. I have done great and I will continue going. :)

I just had the most UHMAYZING homemade sauce - Roast Pepper, Cherry tomato and Red Onion. The original recipe called for onions to be fried and then brown sugar added to counter the acidity of the tomato, but I used red onion instead which is naturally way sweeter than regular white type. Rather than frying I caramelised the red onion using about 60ml of veggie boullion. Dead simple, but no oil or sugar in sight :)

Heres a quick summary of what I did.

Makes 4 portions

2 Red Pepper
2 Red Onion very finely sliced
250g pack of cherry tomatoes
60 ml of low salt veggie boullion
Balsamic Vinegar
Pack of Fresh Basil
Lazy Garlic

Heat the oven to 200. Rough chop the Peppers and add to a roasting tray with the cherry tomatoes. Oven cook for 15 minutes or until the edges of the veggies start to lightly char

Meanwhile, slice 2 red onions VERY finely. add to a saucepan with 4 tbspsns (60 ml) of low salt veggie boullion. over a low heat sweat the onions until they start to caremelise - I kept on stirring mine to make sure that they started to fall apart and go sticky ! Add a large glug of Balsamic vinegar and keep stirring on a low heat until the onions have absorbed all the liquid.

Add the roast veg to the saucepapan along with 1 pack of basil roughly chopped, a teaspoon of lazy garlic, and the pack of tomato passata. heat through until bubbling.

Blitz with a stick blender to the required consistency.

I poured mine over an oven baked cod fillet, and served with watercress salad. The remaining sauce has been reserved to pour over the turkey meatballs I am making later in the week. It is really *really* sweet from the Red Onion.

Tea tonight was a chicken breast that had been dusted in Chinese Five Spice and chilled overnight to absorb the herbs. I made a stir "fry" (well really a stir "boil" seen as how I used watered down soy sauce rather than oil) from beansprout, broccoli, orange pepper, mushroom and spring onion.

Tomorrow I am having tuna with Tex Mex seasoning, mixed bell pepper and herby salad. Tea was meant to be a trad chicken, potato and green veg affair but I' feeling like I fancy something else.... I shall have to see what tomorrow brings !

Well done to the rest of my lovely refeeders - keep me up to date with how you are doing !

Last edited:
Not a huge fan of tuna usually, but today I mixed it up for a spicy tex mex style salad and it was rather tasty - especially with the lime juice, Heres what I did for lunch today

Serves 2

1 Can tuna in brine, drained and flaked.
1/2 Orange Pepper ( Red or Yellow would do, I just happened to have orange !)
1/2 Green Pepper
2 spring onions
Juice 1/2 lime
1 tsp cumin
1 tsp corriander
1 tsp of medium chilli powder (or more to taste if you like it hot)
1 tbsp paprika
1 tsp lazy garlic

Chop the peppers and the spring onion very finely, add to a bowl with the flaked tune and stir trough. Add the herbs and spices, pour over the juice of 1/2 lime and give it all a good mix ! I served with the remaining watercress salad from yesterday, with an extra squeeze of lime juice.

If you wanted to use this base for a home made salsa, add a can of chopped tomatoes (and leave out the tuna obvx !)

Still not decided what to have for tea tonight. Really not in the mood for a spud - especially not one with no butter :(

Hey Natalie
That's great. I wasn't doing too bad. But I haven't done refeed prob now. Been naughty today. But I haven't gone overboard like I would normally do. But I will continue with two shakes a day and a healthy meal from tomorrow now.
It's not a good time of month if u get my meaning.
Im ok tho. Done loads of walking this weekend so that helps.
Onwards and upwards tomorrow. I am not gonna keep beating myself about things anymore. I have done great and I will continue going. :)

Aww as long as ur happy to do that! Ill be doing the maintenance this week I think as I still wanna loose!
I'm going gym tonight too! Wish me luck ha!
Have just ate lunch breast of chicken,2 bits of broccoli and 8 oz of new potatoes! Which seems like so much carbs to e having I'm literally exploding and feel as though its gunna make me gain!! Paranoid maybe but I'm scared to weigh tomorrow ha!
Don't want carbs tonight for tea again I'm just gunna have a chicken salad with a yogurt for afters ... Lots of water on the go too! Hope ur getting on ok!

Not a huge fan of tuna usually, but today I mixed it up for a spicy tex mex style salad and it was rather tasty - especially with the lime juice, Heres what I did for lunch today

Serves 2

1 Can tuna in brine, drained and flaked.
1/2 Orange Pepper ( Red or Yellow would do, I just happened to have orange !)
1/2 Green Pepper
2 spring onions
Juice 1/2 lime
1 tsp cumin
1 tsp corriander
1 tsp of medium chilli powder (or more to taste if you like it hot)
1 tbsp paprika
1 tsp lazy garlic

Chop the peppers and the spring onion very finely, add to a bowl with the flaked tune and stir trough. Add the herbs and spices, pour over the juice of 1/2 lime and give it all a good mix ! I served with the remaining watercress salad from yesterday, with an extra squeeze of lime juice.

If you wanted to use this base for a home made salsa, add a can of chopped tomatoes (and leave out the tuna obvx !)

Still not decided what to have for tea tonight. Really not in the mood for a spud - especially not one with no butter :(

Thank you miss Columbia ur really helpful! Are we allowed tin tomatoes now? I've been eating dry chicken and veg now for days haha!
I agree I had 8oz of baby new potatoe for lunch and have been bloated for hours it seems a lot to have!!!
May have a chicken in pita with salad for my lunch tomorrow :)
Not having carbs again for dinner I don't wanna over bloat so am having 6oz chicken breast and salad! :) with maybe a fat free yogurt x

Thank you miss Columbia ur really helpful! Are we allowed tin tomatoes now? I've been eating dry chicken and veg now for days haha!
I agree I had 8oz of baby new potatoe for lunch and have been bloated for hours it seems a lot to have!!!
May have a chicken in pita with salad for my lunch tomorrow :)
Not having carbs again for dinner I don't wanna over bloat so am having 6oz chicken breast and salad! :) with maybe a fat free yogurt x

Hey guys congratulations on getting into refeeding stage!
I've just got a quick question (I've just started LT a week ago so still long long way to go for me before I start refeed) :
do you get hungry quickly after a normal meal or does it keep you full for several hours like the shakes do?

Hey guys congratulations on getting into refeeding stage!
I've just got a quick question (I've just started LT a week ago so still long long way to go for me before I start refeed) :
do you get hungry quickly after a normal meal or does it keep you full for several hours like the shakes do?

Hiya!
Well I'm constantly stuffed now always satisfied so far in refeed! I'm on day 6 .. Not entirely sure I fully out of ketosis tho so I must check

New girl - I wouldn't say I am stuffed, but I do feel comfortably full after a meal and I don't have any cravings to snack or pick.

Natalie J - in regards to tin tomato you are allowed tomatoes from day 1 of the refeed so I can't see from a nutritional sense how it would make any difference if they came from a can or from a fresh tomato being blitzed in a blender ? (Unless of course you used canned tomatoes that have oil added)

Well ladies I am finding this refeed very hard sticking to the meals is fine but I am looking for sweet food as in cakes don't know why? This is really upsetting me as I know if I keep looking for something sweet I will end up back at the start also the hungry pains are coming at night again forgot how much we depend on food when eating. I am at home now and all I want is a hot cup of milky tea and chocolate cake trying my best to stay away. This is one reason I have not started drinking tea again I am really thinking about going back on my shake full time from today but that won't solve anything because when I come off again I will be in the same boat oh my god what do I do anyone able to help meeeeeee!

M Burke

There are a few things I have done that have helped me with sweet cravings. I recognise that most of my "Sweet cravings" aren't actually to do with being hungry (if it were down to hunger then something from the menu plan would ease the hunger) any desire for sweet stuff is just habit, or looking for comfort - well in my case it is ! Everyone is different though :)

I find that just having the SMELL of something really sweet helps. I don't even really get cravings cause I surround myself with yummy smelling stuff all day. Vanilla is particularly good cause it smells SUPER sweet. I have loads of different sweetly scented hand and lip creams scattered about in handbags and drawers so if I get an urge to pick I just use those instead.- keeps me busy and the smell somehow eases that craving.

The other thing I have been using since the start of my refeed is Whittards flavoured coffee (You can get instant versions as well) I have tried to find nutritional information on these, but I can't find anything anywhere (whereas you can get info on other Whittards products such as the flavoured tea) so I am going with the theory that there is no nutritional value. It is just coffee and flavouring (not syrup either).

I figure if they can put flavouring in the LT shakes we have been drinking for goodness knows how long then flavoured coffees really can't be any different ?

Also ETA: Have a menu plan in place. Plan in treats that you have to look forward to. It is easier to cave in and binge when you don't have a plan to stick to !

Last edited:
Back