decisions decisions

ickleladynat

this has nothing to do with weight loss or gain but i thought i'd post it to see what you lot would do....

So me and my bf can't afford a summer hol this year after going to paris in march. we'd happily decided on staying at home. however my mother has put a total spanner in the works. my parents go on hol atleast 4 times a year. they are due to go away in july but my father is too busy with work and cant go awag until their hol in aug soooo mother has asked me if i fancy a week away paid for. All i'd need is spending money. Bow my dilema is leaving in bf. I know it sounds silly. We've been together 5 years but i think i'd miss him terribly. What would you lot dooo? Xxx

To me, this would be an absolute no-brainer. Go on the holiday! It's a week! yes you'll miss your boyfriend, but you'll have a great holiday, and then be able to look forward to coming home to him!

Hahaha thats exactly what i"m thinking. free holidayyy!!! it'll give me 6 weeks to get another stone off. im sure thats possible.

good god! Im amazed you had to even think about it! Go and have a great time! xx

Back