ProPoints Dee Dee on a Misson

Really really really excited for it to come so I can go out.

Roll on the weekend :)

How are you?

Soon be the weekend :0) have you got the bike now? I'm good thanks,still enjoying simply filling,wi tomorrow but don't expect a loss but you never know lol

bulldogdaisy said:
Soon be the weekend :0) have you got the bike now? I'm good thanks,still enjoying simply filling,wi tomorrow but don't expect a loss but you never know lol

Glad to hear its going ok, hopefully you will be surprised with a loss ;). I won't lose this week as totm.

Yeah after abit of drama it came yesterday instead as so say could not find my addy on thur...humm hear that rubbish before by courier companies. I put it together this afternoon and now just waiting for the rain to stop :)

My new bike after I thought I was finished then had to take the front apart again as I noticed I didn't turn the front bar around with the brakes facing outside not inside.......oops, I'm not a bike mechanic lol ;)

Attachments

• image-2049530058.jpg
    image-2049530058.jpg
    369.9 KB · Views: 32
I got a new bike a few weeks ago - still waiting for the rain to stop :(

WillowFae said:
I got a new bike a few weeks ago - still waiting for the rain to stop :(

Cool...know the feeling. Gotta love British weather, like not ;)

RSClio83 said:
Glad to hear its going ok, hopefully you will be surprised with a loss ;). I won't lose this week as totm.

Yeah after abit of drama it came yesterday instead as so say could not find my addy on thur...humm hear that rubbish before by courier companies. I put it together this afternoon and now just waiting for the rain to stop :)

I Sts yesterday but am ok with that :0) yea can be harder to lose with totm.Gr bout couldn't find your address! New bike looks good though :0)

Well done on STS hun. Yeah loving the bike. May take it out today if I can :)

This I lost a 1lbs so mighty pleased with that.

Wohoooo

I'm feeling good and pooped. Just done a 2.6 mile ride on my bike and burnt 308 kcal in 38 mins. I know it's not a long trip but it is a starting point :)

RSClio83 said:
Wohoooo

I'm feeling good and pooped. Just done a 2.6 mile ride on my bike and burnt 308 kcal in 38 mins. I know it's not a long trip but it is a starting point :)

Sounds good to me,you are out there doing it which is the main thing :0)

How do you know how many calories you burned?

WillowFae said:
How do you know how many calories you burned?

I downloaded a app that tells you about mins been riding, Kcal burnt, miles you have covered.

bulldogdaisy said:
Sounds good to me,you are out there doing it which is the main thing :0)

Thanks hun :)

RSClio83 said:
I downloaded a app that tells you about mins been riding, Kcal burnt, miles you have covered.

Cool. Which app? I have one but it is for walking only.

WillowFae said:
Cool. Which app? I have one but it is for walking only.

There are two

Endomondo - covers every exercise

Strava - covers cycling only

I was brave and done my first commute one way yesterday as my mate was in Bristol that have been commuting by bike for a while.

Did 7 miles and burnt 590, felt very tired but after cooling down I stated to feel good and proud of myself.

Will do it again once a week for now and will try both ways after my mini break in Devon next week.

:)

Hello and I'm back.

Back at the weight loss game after a break. Started 2 weeks ago and so far lost 5lbs.

I'm also back at the gym which helped me last time in 2008.

Here goes :)

Dee

Back