Dee's diary

dee57

Don't know if I'll remember to do this everyday but here goes..
First day done.
b-muller light, 3 crab sticks, scrambled egg.
l - muller light, chicken slices
d- chilli mince, galette
snacks - sliced chicken
lots of herbal tea with an extra cinnamon stick.

Welcome to diaryland Dee.

In your first few days eat loads of protein, if you feel hungry grab some more. It will take a few days to kick in and your appetite will decrease but do not feel bad about the volume you eat the first week.

Just saying that as I dont know how much chicken and mince you're having as it sounds like it might not be a lot.

Good luck.

hows your day going today dee?

Welcome to diaryland Dee.
I was going to ask you Jaqs why you call it Disneyland here?! (glasses me?)

Dee I too fear that you mightn't have eaten enough yesterday so I hope you weren't too ravenous. You need to eat about 0.5g of protein for each pound you weigh. Perhaps you could put the quantities of protein you're eating while you get used to the system.

How did you make your chilli mince? Just low fat mince and chilli powder?

hi there dee and welcome to dukan ,hope ur 1st day was ok and u get a good weigh in on ur 1st week good luck hun !!!!!!!!

Thanks for advice on the first day. I did eat large portions of protein on the first day I was picking on slices of chicken...and yes very low fat mince. Its all my hubby will eat.
Day 2.
Not hungry at all today...already.
b- 3 slices of chicken
l-steak, sf jelly quark
d - one chicken breast with sauce from quark and egg, gallette.Had cooked another breast but was too full.

My scales aren't very accurate so will have to see about getting some good ones.
Really enjoying it and started today with oatbran porridge - lovely.

day 4 done. I am enjoying it and can't wait to be further on to see some weight lost (if I can trust my sclaes) as I have so much to lose it will take a while to show!
But I am not very hungry and still in the head space....which for me is always the challenge.

Sounds great. Glad your head is working and you are not hungry, makes it so much easier.

If you are going to change scales do it soon as. Its pretty demoralising having to lose some pounds twice if theres a difference :rolleyes:

It's funny how, for many of us, it's really the head that needs sorting... like our computers might need a updated driver or something. If only it were that simple!

Keep it up!

Day 6...started with oatbran porridge - great!
Wish I had decent scales to see how well I'm doing. Had fajitas last night with a galette, preferred it to a wrap. Long may this last.

yey keep going well done

Well done Dee, and welcome. It sounds like you're really in the zone now. Get some new scales. :)

Onwards and downwards.

xxxx

Not posted for ages...suppose I was just in a routine and getting on with it.
Decided to have a diet holiday over Christmas, although I didn't eat as much as I would have before.
But back on Dukan yesterday and glad of it actually. I feel so much better eating this way - just need to make sure I am organised again. So, onwards and hopefully downwards!! Can't wait.

Hi Dee, welcome back. And top work on loosing 20 lbs!

Bren
X

Welcome back, I think most of us had a wee break of sorts over Christmas and most of us are also glad to be back on plan.

Back