Deezers Final stretch.....

I'm good was a bit scary though I pegged it back to the car .....

I went somewhere diff today where there's CCTV etc I will go there from now on I think

Good idea to always be cautious and trust your instincts. I ignored mine some years ago and kept going
towards the guy. Turns out he was hiding a metal bar up his sleeve and I ended up in hospital with a fractured skull.
Only for another guy came along I shudder to think what would've happened. F**king psycho.

Shivie said:
Good idea to always be cautious and trust your instincts. I ignored mine some years ago and kept going
towards the guy. Turns out he was hiding a metal bar up his sleeve and I ended up in hospital with a fractured skull.
Only for another guy came along I shudder to think what would've happened. F**king psycho.

Oh my god that's terrible !!!

My oh is always telling me not to go there on my own & I brush him off you know al b ok kinda thing but not anymore !!!

Aka Flumpet. You ok Deezer? I've started the slim and save after all. Hope you're ok. I was so scared last night and changed my name and photo. I got fed up with Flumpet lol. And my hairs not blonde anymore. But I saved that pic you posted on my comment and it made me think. So thanks for that Deezer. Your a lovely girl. Hope you're doing ok.

Aka Flumpet. You ok Deezer? I've started the slim and save after all. Hope you're ok. I was so scared last night and changed my name and photo. I got fed up with Flumpet lol. And my hairs not blonde anymore. But I saved that pic you posted on my comment and it made me think. So thanks for that Deezer. Your a lovely girl. Hope you're doing ok.

Hey hunni!!!! Thats a great pic!!! New start!!!

Good luck hunni!!!

X

OMG thats awfull!!!! Bloody hell!!!

: (

X

Day 2 going ok!!! REALLY busy at work so thats certainly helping!!!!

Finishing late so debating gettin a tin of tuna for late this afternoon... then there no 'getting hungry' passing the shops or just grabbing something when i get in!!!

Hmmmmmm

My walk was ace!!! Burned some decent cals and then did 20 crunches (Ran out of time!!) and my Push up challenge!!!! 10 Push ups last set!!! Only doing the knee ones but hopefully I'll get better!!!!

Feeling ok!! My headache seems to have passed!!! Its def the evenings that are worse!!! : /

X

Great that you're being kept busy hun, that helps!
We'll all round up and land at your work with outrageously difficult tattooing demands to keep
you occupied into the wee hours!
The tuna sounds like a great plan, maybe get some mags or a good book for the evening to
distract you x

Hurrah!!! LOL the only women that get excited over stinky breath :p

OMG My breath is awfull!!! Lol... And my sticks are pink!!! YAY!!!

Glad all my bloatedness has gone and hoping tomorrow the pounds I put on at weekend (Water from 'last supper' ciders last weekend lol) go too..... If I can be back down to the 195 I'll be pretty happy!!! Then its back to good losses!!!! : ) X

You'll do great missie moo x

Ahhh death breath :D Are u still doing training hun? I need to start exercising again but honestly since coming back ive no energy atall feel really tired n crap all the time :\ its bugging me!!! xxx

I seem to be fine!!! Was worried about today!!! Thursday is a good training day for me.... I've Had a 40 min walk with the pups, cycled to the gym and done my pilates class then cycled home!!! And I'm ok!!! Which is good!!!

Hope tomorrow is a loss.... although i think It'll only be a small one!!! X

I'd gone up about five pounds the other day after the cider lol.... SO was just under 200..... so I'd be pretty chuffed to be back at 195 tbh!!! Anything under that is a fresh loss!!!

: )

X

I bet you'll be very pleasantly surprised! Wait til the 180's start rolling by! Wow you're getting so close now!
Getting excited for you here :gimi:

I cant believe its so close to be honest.... I think I may squeal when I hit the 180's!! X

Back