Deezers Final stretch.....

Feel like I need a little cheerleader icon LOL your gonna do anaziiing, cant wait for pics in your skinny skinny jeans Xx

Urgh..... knew it was coming!! But came on last night so last night was painkillers and early night!!!

Not gonna bother weighing today!!! Gonna weigh next Saturday!!! Urgh.... feel fedupandbloated.com!!!

Harumph!!!!

Deezer said:
Urgh..... knew it was coming!! But came on last night so last night was painkillers and early night!!!

Not gonna bother weighing today!!! Gonna weigh next Saturday!!! Urgh.... feel fedupandbloated.com!!!

Harumph!!!!

Doh!! Atleast you knew it was coming!! You'll be back to your amazingly motovating self soon xx

Wah hope your managing okay today. Worst thing about the diet awful tom!

Get dosed up hun xxx

Thats it.... back on plan means back having a period every couple of weeks.... Thats why I'm not looking at the scales!!! Will bum me out so will save it!! Lol...

I'm feeling ok.... feel better for making the decision to come back on plan!!! So mentally feel good its just physically (and emotionally!!!) rubbish!!!

I'll be reet!!!

: ) X

Oooooh I'm getting very excited about the jubilee street party Monday!!!

Then its back being good for the final trip to goal!!!

I need to pay for my holiday so a month of staying in saving and exercising is on the cards!!! Lol...

Weird people think I'm looking slimmer but my weigh is the same if anything a few pounds up!!! Woops!!! Lol....

Tis true what they say about the exercise lol..... clothes are all looser.... and guess what...... I have muscles definition on my arms..... I also have bingo wings lol.... But on the top you can see the muscle definition in my chest/bicep area!!! I'm so excited!!! Hehehee!!!

That pilates is amzing..... want to try and do it twice a week now!!! Now its a bit easier.... I can do the superman posture now without wobbling and nearly falling over!!

Love to you all and thank you for your unwavering support as always!!! X

Ooh maybe I'll try the pilates when I get back from next week's trip - there's only one class a week on wednesdays so it'll be 13 June if I'm here. And I'll need new tracksuit bottoms as my old ones all fall down. The last are waiting for my next trip to Sue Ryder.

There's also a core stability class. Do you know what that involves? Has anyone done it?

Ooh maybe I'll try the pilates when I get back from next week's trip - there's only one class a week on wednesdays so it'll be 13 June if I'm here. And I'll need new tracksuit bottoms as my old ones all fall down. The last are waiting for my next trip to Sue Ryder.

There's also a core stability class. Do you know what that involves? Has anyone done it?

Core stability is prob more or less the same when i asked my friend who's a fitness instructor what the diff between pilates and fitness pilates was as the one I was doing was fitness pilates!! She said they are the same sometimes people change the names of the class to entice people in!!! ; )

X

Oo enjoy jubilee party hunny

Your gettin a right miss fit
:)

Oo I do like pilates but its Sooo hard! LOL give me a smith machine anyday over pilates LOL feels good after mind!!

Hope your having a good weekend Xx

Thanks, Dee and Rebekah.

What about those vibration machines - any thoughts on those?

Hope your having a good weekend honey :) x x x

I am having a great weeekend!!!! Unfortunately for my diet!!!! Lol...

I tried to get back on the wagon....but failed!!! Think its because i knew that I'm out tomorrow.... Combined with stupid hormones and stress (Excuse excuse!!! ; ) )lead to curry last night lol.

I'm not getting too down about it as I know come Tues I'm back on it and thats to goal...... Feel a bit dissapointed with myself but hey ho.... its done now!!!

We're off to stay with Johns grandma for a couple of days as she's not too well.....

On the upside I did my press up challenge and did 13 in my last set!!!

Roll on Tuesday!!!

X

Yay on the press ups! I'm doing modified ones and I can rally see the improvement already! I'm thinking I might get to 100 consecutive much more quickly than it says - if so I'll start the programme again with full ones. I'm loving seeing the improvements so quickly!

No way!!! That was my plan!! Lol...... I can tell a difference too!!!!!! Mad isnt it? X

Yay for the press ups...I couldn't do blooming 1!!!! Let alone 13 lol

Sorry to hear about johns nan hope she gets better soon.

I feel so bloated today :0( not sure if TOTM is returning gggrrr so not impressed x x x

Oh no.... Mines a bit on off at the mo..... Sure as soon as I re-start it'll be here again!!! WAHHHHH!!!

X

Loving the press ups LOL am so bad at them, doing the full ones. Hehe - I will get to it today!!

Have a good day hun - you off work today??

Xx

Loving the press ups LOL am so bad at them, doing the full ones. Hehe - I will get to it today!!

Have a good day hun - you off work today??

Xx
I am hun!!! Back in tomorrow!!! Had a very naughty weekend and paying for it on the scales!!!! 10lb up from a week last Friday!!! *WAHHHHH* Lol....

But its my own fault and I know its prob a majority water but hey ho!!! Back at it now till goal!!! No more messing about!!!!

Being off plan doesnt half make me realise how much I want to be on plan!!!

So here goes....... Dee to 14's!!!!!!!

X

547460_242529025860854_803790220_n.jpg

Back