Deezers Final stretch.....

Right gals... Back on it tomorrow... and you know me!!! Setting myself a tough goal!!! I want to be at goal for when I do Race for life on the 22nd of July!!!

Thats 37lb in 7 weeks (Well 7 weeks yesterday!!!) Oooooh Can i do it???

I'll give it a bloody good go!!!!

X

You can totally do it hun!! I hope to manage a similar amount, we can do it!!

Water ahoy and death breath here you come Xx

You can totally do it hun!! I hope to manage a similar amount, we can do it!!

Water ahoy and death breath here you come Xx

Totally!!! gonna do my readings on my scales too as i want to start building some muscle..... Was wondering if you could advise me a book or a plan to follow.... obv only a beginner!!!! Any help would be welcommed (Is that a word???)

Right off to bed!!! The weekends fun over!!!

This weekend I've realised.....

I do so want to be slim......

I SO want to be back on plan..... AND

I LOVE THE ROYALS..... there I've said it!!!! Lol.....

X

Hehe I loved it too, its been such fun despite the rain yesterday!!

Yess let me have a think/ pull out me books and i will drop you a message, regarding simple weights routine!

Hurrah you are gonna be fit toned and even more fabulous by end of summer :)

Did you take any breaks during your long stint hun?? I'm debating breaking or not for hols. Think I'm going to stick to plan, take bars/shakes !

Have a chilled eve, bank hols went far too quickly!

TTFN X

I did take a break... but I was only really doing it to drop some weight for my holiday as it was my 30th!!! But when i saw the results I was getting I thought I'm gonna carry on!!! So I did re-feed .... had my birthday/hols and the got back on and stayed on till Xmas.... It made it more manageable for me.... knowing I had a break coming....

Thanks in advance for the tips!!! I really appreciate it!!!

How exciting!!!!

Have a great day X

I'm loving the gorgeous new avatar pic Dee! You have such a lovely shaped face, your jawline is soooo defined now! x

agreed, new pic is gorg hun!!

Have sent you a message (or err tried to!! ha..lol I saved a copy in case it didnt go!)

Hope work isnt toooo busy for you xxx

Swit swooooo lovin the new pic dee! Gorgeous! And i KNOW u can reach that goal ;) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

agreed, new pic is gorg hun!!

Have sent you a message (or err tried to!! ha..lol I saved a copy in case it didnt go!)

Hope work isnt toooo busy for you xxx

Gratefully recieved babe!! Thanks for that!!!!

Work was just busy enough!!! All for the holiday fund!!
X

100% day nearly done..... busy day at work helped.... When i finish this bottle of water that'll be 4 litres.....

Going to get my head in a book later!!! Maybe a bath!!!

Thanks for all you support girls!!!

Mwah mwah mwah!!!

X

Deezer said:
100% day nearly done..... busy day at work helped.... When i finish this bottle of water that'll be 4 litres.....

Going to get my head in a book later!!! Maybe a bath!!!

Thanks for all you support girls!!!

Mwah mwah mwah!!!

X

Already had my bath lol chilled out n an early night for me tonight after the soaps I go lol x

Deezer said:
Gonna do my press up challenge...... bath.... book!!! Lol....

X

Tut I could do
With those myself my arms are wobbly as !! Lol

Do a few more for me Dee !! ;)

(oops that reminds me.. press ups before bed) xx

I only did 13 on my final set yesterday! That's done down since the time before... Never mind - still on track!

Hungry.....tired.....hormonal....heavy legs.....pissed off with work......etc etc.....

But other than that..... Lol.....

Nah feeling ok considering...... Feeling pretty positive about the diets..... using stresses and strains to keep me motivated!!! Hoping to get out of work early and get out for a run/bike ride!!!

Grumble over!!!

X

Hope today doesn't drag for you hun. This is the beginning of the final round for you so think of it that way.
You've got all the hardest work done and dusted and you're gonna see that goal clearly on the horizon in a matter
of weeks. Ooooooooooooh so excited for ya!!! x

Back