Deezers Final stretch.....

Well done hunny, you must be over the moon xxxx

Congratulations, Dee! I'm enjoying your focus on exercise.

Since the Blond dog died, I've been doing less exercise as no dog walks. I restarted walking and doing some water aerobics too - It's a surprisingly good work out and supports my poor knees and ankles.

I am a stone behind you - celebrating 6 stone today - and earlier in the week moved from morbidly obese to pure & simply obese! I'll still be officially overweight at target - and will need to decide if I want to shift another 5kgs or so. The target is based on history, etc - so is intended to be a sustainable set point. We'll see what my face looks like - I don't want to have a gaunt middle and old age!

I am amazed and happy - who knew we could shift so many lbs? WE ROCK!

Ali

AliGal said:
Congratulations, Dee! I'm enjoying your focus on exercise.

Since the Blond dog died, I've been doing less exercise as no dog walks. I restarted walking and doing some water aerobics too - It's a surprisingly good work out and supports my poor knees and ankles.

I am a stone behind you - celebrating 6 stone today - and earlier in the week moved from morbidly obese to pure & simply obese! I'll still be officially overweight at target - and will need to decide if I want to shift another 5kgs or so. The target is based on history, etc - so is intended to be a sustainable set point. We'll see what my face looks like - I don't want to have a gaunt middle and old age!

I am amazed and happy - who knew we could shift so many lbs? WE ROCK!

Ali

Well done to you too! You're clearly doing an amazing job! How do you find aqua aerobics? I've been thinking about it myself, think I just need a push lol

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using MiniMins

Went out for my first 'proper work' with my OH today..... Entered it all into MFP and it was 1300 cals!!! OMG!!! SO sorth the soreness lol....

Wow well done hun you look fab! x

Soooooo weigh in toay!!!

Hit my 7 stone and 100lb target.....

SO happy!!!!!

YAY!!!

I am so happy for you! You have done absolutely amazing! a big well done Deezer, you're an inspiration that's for sure. And wowee at your after pic, what a transformation and just proves it does work

xx

Those before and after pictures are fab, what a transformation! You should be so proud of yourself! And to hit that 100lb goal is just amazing, do many people would have given up half way.
It sounds like you're determined to get the refeed right which takes a lot of willpower too. I'm starting to get a bit apprehensive about that although it's still a fair way off for me yet.
Anyway well done you're doing great xx

OMG I feel awfull.... Not sure if its the fact that I've come on my period (AGAIN) or the fact that I've had bits of bread but i feel grim.... I feel bloated and horrid... Not daring getting on the scales... As i was doing the LT re-feed I could jump in at day 3... as we already eat like the first few days on S&S!! SO today is my last day.... Wee bit of bread... nd then tomorrow its being banished again lol...

Really hoping to STS this week and then crack on with the losing next week!!!

Feeling pretty downin the dumps!!! I just feel bloated and horrid... dont remember feeling like this last time....

Rest day from exercise today... trying to resist going out and doing something to burn some cals off!!! Lol.....

Whinge over!!!

X

Dee darl... i wonder if you have a wheat intolerance? Try gluten free bread instead chicka xx

Its VERY common hunni, so wouldn`t be surprised if your are allergic to it darling. You might like to try the RYE breads that look like bricks lol.... OR make your own in a breadmaker?? Its gorgeous like that, then you jknow what goes into it hun, Just get yourself some rye flour and or wholemeal flour and get experimenting.. fun too.... so many delicious Bread recipes out there hun... Thats what i`m gonna do when i`m at that juncture again... I don`t think i have a wheat intoleranec myself... I`m just greddy with bread!!!! lol..... Hugs babes and hope it works out for you xxxx

SOoooo Last night i had the inevitable naughtiness...

Ate out yesterday afternoon.... but had some of a middle eastern platter... hummus, falafal, olives, flat bread etc.... so all good(ish) stuff... But then had a small piece of cake (WHich i didnt finish) and 2 bottles of cider!!! I had a really nice day!!! However i was crippled with tummy ache!!! I am absolutely convinced it was the flat bread.... only had one bit but Last night i couldnt sleep my tummy was that bad....

So today.... re-feed done..... Mini blow out done!!! Fresh start today!!!

So back at it!!! I have some packs left that i am going to use for my lunches as shakes are super handy at work and I think I'll look into smoothies and home made shakes!!!

Hoping for STS this week..... Then the training starts next week for the B210k!!! Oooooh exciting!

Think I may change weigh day to Friday..... As this will be the day i weigh when at goal to keep an eye on my weight!!! So Fridays it is..... May go for a swim later.... My legs are still aching from my long walk the other day..... Went on my first proper walk with my other half and when i put it all into MFP it was over 1200 cals..... Hopefully get to a point where i an do that once a week..... WOW my butt is aching still though!!!! No wonder he's a little skinny!!! ; )

ANyway thats my ramble today!!! Hope your all well!!!

X

Drooling at the thought of a plate of black olives, hummous, halloumi, olive oil and bread.............
That must have been some walk to total that - well done!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using MiniMins

Back