Deezers Final stretch.....

Hey Dee, sorry your havin a stressy time lately darl... its so true about old habits die hard eh... trick is to never stop trying eh babes ;) I`ve gained a couple of pounds over the weekend... had some cake again and nibbles at the derbyshire food fair at hardwick on sunday, sat had icecream at Matlock Movies in the park event... plus some indian food :O So your not alone babes.. food is such a natural draw to us all... trick for me is to remember if I`m not hungry, dont eat, and only eat what I need realistically not what I think I need or want!!!! I`m trying to listen to my tummy now.. its full up pretty quickly these days!! I am also very swollen around my feet and ankles due to my kidney disease and varicose veins so I know I`m carrying a fair bit of that horrible water... when they heat drops off it will go down though. I`m not gonna get disheartened and you mustn`t either.... we have to break free at some point Dee?? I`ll hold your hand babes like you said you would me remember? Its scary this eating lark... hope you will be ok... safe back on plan I know... but dont underestimate yourself ;) Love to you xxx

Awww thanks hun!!! I've mulled it over and over and will see where I'm at in a months time!!! Hopefully near goal.... Sick of spending the first part of the week getting the 'weekend pounds' off!! ANd then losing 1 pound!!!! Need quicker results!!! Hopefully with the amount of exercise I'm doing it'll drop off!!! X

Deezer said:
Awww thanks hun!!! I've mulled it over and over and will see where I'm at in a months time!!! Hopefully near goal.... Sick of spending the first part of the week getting the 'weekend pounds' off!! ANd then losing 1 pound!!!! Need quicker results!!! Hopefully with the amount of exercise I'm doing it'll drop off!!! X

Can totally relate to everything you said, there's comfort in a tfr pan as the results are guaranteed and no decisions of what to eat etc, I'm not enjoying the panning (and eating) of refeed as much as I thought I would!! Bizarre

Good luck with getting back on plan hunni Xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I am determined to get there this time.. I know I can maintain now... with exercise and better choices but to move the weight this is the best way and only way its ever worked for me!!! X

Deezer said:
I am determined to get there this time.. I know I can maintain now... with exercise and better choices but to move the weight this is the best way and only way its ever worked for me!!! X

You can do it, and deep down-you know you can!! xx

I will be in those 14's!!!! I WILL!!!!

This time last year I was a size 26!!! Realised this while talking to Peach Pip last night!!! Madness!!!

416317_311807752237661_151206238297814_713526_27448465_o.jpg

Hey hey!!! How you doing??? Weird I was only wondering the other day how you were getting on??? Spooky!!! You'll have that weight off in no time!!! I have more or less the same amount to go..... so hopefully we'll hit goal near the same time!!!

You starting a new diary!!!???

X

Yer, Im fine babe, just p*issed off with myself that I could not keep it off. The 24lb just sort of creeped back on without me taking notice. Like you though I think back to this time last year when I was a lot bigger and Ive taken up running as well ! .... doing my first 10k on the 8th July so thats something to move this weight for. You are doing really well ..... you are so determined, I came off here last October, had xmas, holidays and what seems like half a lifetime and I come back on and nearly straight away see you are still here and youve shifted a wagon load of weight. I am so pleased for you but jealous I am not as strong and determined as you. Anyway I am on day 3 and 10lb has gone already.... I know its the water retention and not real weight but it has lifted me , so 14lb to go !! .... Keep going babe, you look really fab and the change from last year is staggering !
x

You can do it hun, have a fantastic day. You are amazing chick

Let's do it :)

Xx

I was a size 26 this time last year too. It's wierd isn't it? I look at photos of myself at that size and it seems like a different person. But I've been big for my whole adult life. Quite an odd reaction.

Yeah me too.... now down to a size 14/16 depending on make !! ( and one size 12 top!!! :D) and boy oh boy does that feel good... I don`t EVER want to b e a size 26 EVER AGAIN!!!!!! xx

wow, knowing that you guys have gone down from 26 to where you are in only a year is amazing! congrats to you all and i hope that i will be able to say similar in a years time.

I was a size 20/22 january this year and now in a 14 I will neverrrrrrr be in them sizes ever again! Wooo go girls!!!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I was a size 20/22 january this year and now in a 14 I will neverrrrrrr be in them sizes ever again! Wooo go girls!!!! Xxx

Thats amazing, congratulations!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Fantastic ! ... well done and a inspiration to us all .... Jan to now is fantastic , your Avatar photo looks amazing (in a non pervy way- im married and old enough to be your grandad) ..... You must be well chuffed.

NEVER EVER being a 26 again!!! Once I'm in those 14's I'm never buying bigger!!! Simple as that!!!!

Day one!!! 1.5 litres down and 1 shake...... My delivery has arrived nice and so thats good......

Was going to start after Monday as I have a day out planned for the Jubilee..... The unlikely royal fan that I am.... Love em....

But I figure whats the point in wasting this week..... So Sunday I'll make a decision to stay on/come off and then Its a clear run to goal!!!!

Already feeling the urge!!! Lol.... and the grumpiness..... need to get myself some 'getting into ketosis' supplies in....

I.e Babybel and mini pepperami lol..... Works for me!!! Lol...

XXX

While searching for motivation....

This was one year ago almost precisely!!!

230085_10150616114385648_1569_n.jpg

Today.... excuse the roughness!!!! No make up!!! Lol...

Photo68.jpg

It may seem endless but before you know it your nearly there!!!!

X

Dee the change in those pictures is amazing, you can hardly tell its the same person! And you do not need make up!!

oh i also mean to ask, how has your half sleeve survived the weight loss? i am a bit worried about mine...

It sems to have faired well and is curently hiding the bingo wings so frantically trying to tone up lol...

X

Wow - fantastic pictures! I can't believe the difference a VLCD has made to me. Last May I went on holiday at a size 26 and we got the ferry because I didn't want to fly. This year I went on holiday in May as a size 10 and I kept playing with all of the extra seat belt I had on the plane! What a difference a year makes!!!

Back