Deezers Final stretch.....

Lol... never thought I'd be called that!!!

Yeah I'm still doing it!!!

I need to do that tomorrow... Although I have achey arms from Pilates bit sure I'll be fine tomorrow!!!

Really hoping for a 2ln loss.... Back into 13 stone would be just the encouragement I need!!!

X

You'll do it hun. Can I ask a wee question. Do you find the exercise helps with skin because I'm so worried I'm going to be left with a load of it that I have to tie above my head or something.:D

Well done Dee I wish I was as motivated to exercise. I walk my wee doggy for about 1hr 15 mins or so a day and that is my lot, lazy sod I am.

75 mins a day is good - do you wear a pedometer? You could plan to do more steps by 100 steps each week in the same time.

I think those of us who are older are more likely to be left with loose skin. Skin brushing may help - or transferring to slower loss programmes. I just don't think I can mani9tain a WW/calorie counting programme as I've failed in the past.

You are doing fab, Dee. An example of how to fit in exercise. Me? I do tummy pull ins while unstacking the dishwasher or making DH's coffee! It doesn't quite compare to your energetic programme!

Lol... Its weird as i think my skin is getting a bit better now.... As its been a while since i started.... Now I've started toning my arms i can really tell a difference in my bingo wings but my tummy still sags.... So regular moisturising oil and plenty of toning exercises..... I dont have high expectations to be honest!!!

I am under no illusion I'll ever have a six pack lol..... but hoping the toning and moisturising will mean its not too bad!!!

The tops of my thighs are worrying me a bit but its not like i've ever got my legs out lol....

Your doing ace hun, toning up is always the aim. Your bad ass with your jumping jacks :)

Xx

Ace, I'm motivated to do some jumping jacks now !

I'm planning on getting back into my 30 day shred nearer the time of goal. Too tired just now!

Yes maybe I should get the pedometer and see how many steps I'm doing. Maybe I'm not doing too bad after all lol.

Oh sod, why must skin be so uncooperative. I mean it went out quick enough and so there is no excuse for it not playing ball when we want it to go back lol. Oh well. I think I will wait for the 2 years, moisture, tone, maybe start pilates and if .... only if though it looks hideous then might consider surgery. I shall see how it goes. I think mine will be bad because I have loads of weight round my stomach. I think my arms and legs will be find but my stomach definitely won't be.

Yes maybe I should get the pedometer and see how many steps I'm doing. Maybe I'm not doing too bad after all lol.

Oh sod, why must skin be so uncooperative. I mean it went out quick enough and so there is no excuse for it not playing ball when we want it to go back lol. Oh well. I think I will wait for the 2 years, moisture, tone, maybe start pilates and if .... only if though it looks hideous then might consider surgery. I shall see how it goes. I think mine will be bad because I have loads of weight round my stomach. I think my arms and legs will be find but my stomach definitely won't be.

Same as me!!! : (

How's your Friday been? x

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

Ooooooh super busy!!! But its all good!!! All holiday money!!!

Did 300 jumping jacks this am.... and my arms might drop off!!!

SO his my 10*100 target!!!

Weigh day tomorrow!!!!

*Fingers crossed!!!!*

lol your mad girly hehe... My OH thinks I am mental been prancing about the livingroom at 5am!! lol shred timeee..lol saying this, I am 3lb lighter afterwards, but know that is just water weight (still nice to see tho!!)

Have a good weekend chick xxx

Only 2 off for me but that'll do me!!! Back in the 13 stone bracket!!! And cant really complain of 10lb in 2 weeks!!!

Settled back into plan now so hopefull goal wont be too far away..... Weird though! Took a pic to compare and the last pic i took i was 5lb lighter but I'm smaller now!!! Ey this exercising/toning works!!! Lol.....

I'll up load the pics then you can see.... its mad!!!

X

This was 191lb....

IMG-20120411-00656.jpg

and 195lb yesterday!!!

IMG-20120615-00871.jpg

Its only slightly but I'm smaller now!!! Pilates I love you!!! Lol.....

Onwards and inwards girls!!!

X

Wow that is a change hun in waist and upper legs. Good work girly Xx

Hi deezer x
Just had to subscribe to ur diary you have done so well and look fantastic a real inspiration :) I look forward to reading this later x

Hi deezer I'm sherrie and how amazing. Fabulous !! All the best love sherrie :) x

You've inspired me to do jumping jacks. teehee.. I gonna try and do 300 today! .. I will start a 30day shred s&s ers thread in the off topic!! xx

Back