Deezers Final stretch.....

Hey Hun! Just popping in to see how ur getting on, amazing as usual!!! I seriouslyyyy need ur motivation on the exercise!!! By the way what are jumping jacks?? Lol xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You've inspired me to do jumping jacks. teehee.. I gonna try and do 300 today! .. I will start a 30day shred s&s ers thread in the off topic!! xx

Ooooh yeah do!!!

I dont em em all in 1!!! Do it over the time making porridge and waiting for it to cool and stuff!!! Lol... Really works my arms!!! YAY!

Just google it lol.... They're dead easy!!! ISH!! Lol....

Hello anyone new reading my diary!!!! And good luck!!! We can all do this!!!

: )

Right... back at it today..... Not much chance to exercise over the weekend!!! SO today....

Dog walk (30 mins)
100 crunches
Week 2 Day 3 of Press up challenge
100 jumping jacks

Plus.... got a nice long walk after dinner!!!

Hoping for 4lb this week to get me back to 100lb!!! We'll see!!!

XXX

Hey huni, good luck with your 4lbs loss! I hate jumping jacks bloody hate them they kill my knees but my god they do work, you feel it for days afterwards! So ive decided to come back onto slim and save properly as of tomorrow im back on packs ive lost 1 stone on slimmingworld over the past 3/4 weeks which is brill however 7lbs of that was water from my period so im back i want this last 2 stone gone ASAP! then its the hardest part maintaining it! ive bought a cross trainer to use at home and got my gym membership till the end of july so im right there with you on the exercise front!
Hope all else is well with you huni xx

Damn right I will! right back at ya! I chose Slim and Save, sod the hair loss im getting it chopped short anyway! woop woop, im rather excited to come back cant wait xx enjoy your day huni, ive just done 20mins on my cross trainer im building it upto 30mins a day

YAY!!!

Get yourself some silica!!!! Its great stuff!!!

Right.... this week we're going up a notch.... Gonna add swiming into the mix!!!! MUST BE SLIM!!!!!

X

After reading your diary I have ordered Pilates for Beginners. So I'll see how I get on with that. I used to love Pilates years ago but I was in better shape then so the beginners one should be good for me :)

Been out for a run today.... Was great!!! Really want to get back into it now!!! Been kinda concentrating on my toming up!!!

So run today and then swim tomorrow I think!!!!

REALLY want 4lb off this week!!!

Got a banging headache!!! URGH!!!

X

Oh no. I hope your headache clears up hun. I get them on and off and hate them. I'll let you know how I get on with the Pilates. I'm hoping I can move some parts of my body after doing the first session. At least enough to type on here and get the S&S into my gob lol.

Feeling a bit more motivated at the mo.... but the scales arent budging so assuming I'm building muscle.... which is fine as i feel smaller.....

May try the 14's on later!!! Lol....

Scary!!!

Hows everyone getting on?? x

Deezer said:
Feeling a bit more motivated at the mo.... but the scales arent budging so assuming I'm building muscle.... which is fine as i feel smaller.....

Scary!!!

More motivated is good :) I'm great, not looking forward to missing my weekly weigh in tho!! xx

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

Scary!!!

Yes I bet that is what is happening, that you are building muscle. Sometimes it is easy to get focused on the weight and forget that muscle weighs more and that you can still be losing inches. I need to get new measurements done ... not that I am building muscle right now though lol.

More motivated is good :) I'm great, not looking forward to missing my weekly weigh in tho!! xx

How come you are missing weigh in hun? Are you doing something nice?:)

Try em on hunny :) I had a nice surprise when I tried some clothes yesterday.

Muscle and reshaping is awesome, your looking good xxx

Rocky Road said:
How come you are missing weigh in hun? Are you doing something nice?:)

I'm down in London doing my job training for the Olympics til Friday, then staying in Telford with my sister til Monday night-so wont get home tk weigh til Tuesday morning x

Dee...I either have the scales move or inches go...never both at the same time lol x x x

you can see a difference in the new pics =) well done you

Back