Deezers Final stretch.....

Still feeling all out of sorts..... quietish (Well for a Saturday) day at work so far..... ALthough i think the gaps in my day will probably get filled....

Weight still not moving..... Am thinking if it stay like this it might be time to re-feed and start my new regime.... wont make an rash decisions as i know my emotions are a bit up in the air so I'll give it another week at least!!!

Plus I've got tummy ache!!! Right I'll stop whinging now!!! ; ) X

When you suspect a decision is emotional, it's always best to delay it if possible. If you decide it is time to refeed, I'd say delay that by 1 week. After all, what is a week compared to all you have done? That should give you time to properly plan and get your mind settled. And if you DO suddenl drop weight, you still have the opportunity to delay further.

I make a lot of emotional decisions, including starting and stopping various diet plans. Even this new restart on sns was down to a rapid decision in the shower (tmi I know but us guys don't like looking down and realising we can barely see our erm .... Feet. Lol

Good luck however it goes! Maybe have some extra protein, as I find sometimes helps if your body is actually looking for more. X

Hope today isnt too busy hunny.

Maybe it is time to refeed, I'm getting that impression too bit I'm so not there yet. Give it some time and be gentle on yourself

Xxxx

Sorry, just saw the reason you are feeling blue hugs xx

Awww dont worry!!!

I think I'm half making the emotional decision... and half think its time....

I am coming off anyway on the 30th... But I was hoping for a couple of decent losses before than.... But if I'm only gonna lose 1 or 2lbs.... I'm thinking I could do that eating!!! Plus be able to exercise more as I'm eating.... And I'll be well settled for my holidays!!

Not making any rash decisions definately!!! We'll see tomorrow!!

Will settle for lbs or measurements!!!

Come on SNS gods..... give me a sign!!!

Thanks everyone for your (As always) amazing unconditional support!!!

I'm now on an extended lunch..... suits me!! ; )

X

Sorry to hear your news, just catching up as back from hols. Take it easy for a wee while and see how it goes, don't rush into anything while the emotions rule.
Big hugs, I was lucky as my wee Mum was a survivor and is now 80!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Soooooooo here I am.... A decision made......

After 12 stall at 182 I've decided to bump myself out of ketosis and start afresh!!! I went to tesco and got the stuff I have been craving most!!! Fruit and yoghurt!!!! *Bliss*

Will be prepared for a wee gain tomorrow but ahhh well.... maybe a day off is what I need.... I have packs to take me for 8 days or so I think.... longer if i do 3 and a meal.....

So I'm gonna do cardio mainly for them 8 days and try and really blast some cals...... 100%, no maughty extras and see if i can bump my metabolism!!! Stupid thing.....

I can't wait to re-feed..... I think I may have hit a wall as on a day I am not going gym/running/cycling I burn about 500 cals walking my dogs.... thats not including my job.... I think I am not taking enough in......

So.... A blast this week.... and see what happens so it looks like I'll be re-feeding the week after next.... I think its time.... wh knows... maybe I'll change my mind after..... THink I'll still put an order in for a week of packs then I can use them in my re-feed and to keep cals low before hols as i really dont mind the shakes and I love the porridge.... Slowly bring my cals up..... See what happens..... whats the worst that can happen.....

Thanks to everyone who has supported me the past few days....

Eeeeek..... Scary stuff!!!

X

Exciting scary stuff babe. Deffinately time hunny, your getting so active, into all your training you need the fuel

Your gonna do great xxx (now don't go running off and leaving us Lol)

You are such an inspiration xxx

Good luck Dee, if you haven't already, it might be worth having a refeed thread - I'll be keeping my fingers crossed throughout that it all goes smoothly!

Ooooh I'll set one up as obv there will be lots of food talk in it.... but will def keep this diary going!!!! It keeps me sane!!!

X

Totally agree. What the diary is doing for me, is keeping my on track and positive. I'll have a separate one for refeed when I get there.

Ooooh I'll set one up as obv there will be lots of food talk in it.... but will def keep this diary going!!!! It keeps me sane!!!

X

Try this link below Deezer it gives you a diet to follow with all the foods you choose . Good luck for maintenance x x

LeDiet - to lose weight long-term

Ohhh bugger that it costs £16 a month just to register!!!!
Ignore my suggestion Deezer x x

Oooooh WOW thanks for that!!!

Had a nice day and ready to hit the gym for legs and abs tomorrow!! Will cycle there.... WIll hopefully have a blast on the rower and try and beat my 10min58sec 2000m row too.....

Cant wait to re-feed.... All i do at the min is sleep cant wait to have moe energy!!! Roll on next week!!!

OH bought a Schwinn Airdyne and he said he struggled to do the 10 mins so cant wait to have a go on that!!!

Feel like I'm moving into a different phase now...... Oooooh I'm very excited!!! Hehe!!! Will hit the health food shop this week to stock up on nuts/seeds etc.... Really looking forward to implementing all the stuff I've been reading about!!!

X

It's super super exciting hunny :)

I'm so ready to refeed too, just want to get training for competition now. Will love vicariously through you :)

Ooer that sounds hardcore :) want a full keg report.. if you can walk our of the gyn without hobbling there is a problem :-0

Xxxx

It's super super exciting hunny :)

I'm so ready to refeed too, just want to get training for competition now. Will love vicariously through you :)

Ooer that sounds hardcore :) want a full keg report.. if you can walk our of the gyn without hobbling there is a problem :-0

Xxxx

Hmmm was thinking that.... not sur eif cycling there is a good idea..... Lol... As i will have to cycle home again!!! Ha!

Hehe I wouldn't cycle on leg day!! LOL I nearly puked on the bus after one memorable leg workout! Hobbling to the bus stop is usually a challenge enough for me!

So excited for you Xx

Can't wait to find out how your leg day goes !

Amazon girl :)

Xxx

Its gonna KILL..... HA!!! I'm doing a little test today.... technically I'm on day 1 again.... Boooo.... 3lb up but know its only water.... Lets see if i can break that 182 this week..... Gonna go for it!!!

*Exciting*

X

Back