Deezers Final stretch.....

Snooze soundly babe xx OMG I wish 5pm would hurry TFU! This alien life-form on my fat lip
is killing me....sorry for hijacking your thread for a moan Dee!! x

Deezer said:
One is officially snoozing....

Gonna have egg n bacon for tea...

If I can stomach anything later that is!!! X

Mmmmm

Hope your feeling better xxx

Amazing what a power nap and some aspirin can do!!!

Phew!!!

Looking t fancy dress stuff for Bestival..... Can't wait!!!

Hope your feeling better today babe x x x

How you feeling this mornin gorgeous? X

ooooh plenty of sleep and I'm all good!!! Phew.... glad it wasnt a bug or anyting..... Need to be in work!!! The joys of being self emplyed....

Getting excited for Bestival now...... hehe!!!

So work my ass off now till then.... and then after that its holidays.....

Planning my re-feed!!! Tee hee!!! Exciting!!!

X

Alien life form? What did I miss? Lol x

Cold sore from hell!! It actually looks as though an alien baby might emerge from it like that scene in the Alien movie!

Glad the sleep did you the world of good sweetie, sometimes we just need to pass out and re-fuel! x

Glad you are better today

Ooo how exciting refeed yay :) I've planned mine on a big spreadsheet, but if my op suddenly lands that will all be up in the air! Although the healing diet is High protein, no processed stuff, lots of fruit and veg.

Have a good day hunny Xx

Hey Deezer I can't believe how fantastic you look now you're so near goal. You are a real fitness fanatic now, I hope I can lose the way you have!

Ignore water, hide those scales!! Haha I can talk I must weigh five times a day!!

Don't be disheartened its just water xxx

I'm not gonna weigh in tomorrow.... technically.... but we all know i will jump on.... but just dont want to have a gain on my stats.... it'll bum me out....

Bit bloated..... But have started my re-feed yesterday..... So yesterday.... I had.... a pear!!! It was the best thing EVER..... Lol....

Work today..... so at least that will keep me out of trouble......

X

Yum scrum your doing amazing hun :)

Gonna have to pop see you for tattoo once I am all done, end of October..may need to pay you another visit for my nipples, hoping they wont be too bad!!

Have a good day sweetie, refeed ahoy :) xxx

Lol designer nips ;) hope it goes well and you don't need that done Rebekah x x x

Dee you always kick butt with your plans babes so I wouldn't worry at all, we've come to far to blow it now and changed way too much! Keep going babes and you'll get to goal in no time x x x

Where is wonderwoman?? Xx

ARGHHH.... Lol....

Sorry lovelies.... work is SO stressfull.... its hard to know what to do for the best!!! Its a very long boring story..... : (

Starting to think re-feeding was a bad idea.... Am due on.... I've gained 4lb since last weekend..... knew i would with coming out of ketosis and water from TOTM.... But just feel really tempted for naughtiness!!!! : (

I am on day 3 so I'm debating just staying on plan..... will need to go back into ketosis I've i've had fruit for the past 3 days..... but there's definately a safety in the plan.... AND it stops me drinking/eating bad..... Then just come off for my weekend away and i will still just have enough time to do a week before my hols/hols re-feed!!! Not sure what to do....

I think on plan is my security blanket..... do i use it as a tool at a stressfull time....... or am I TOO reliant on it and need to trust myself!!!

Today i should be introducing potato but think i may just start getting back into ketosis.....

Any advice would be appreciated!!!!!

XXX

I think I'm gonna stay on!!! Well..... get back on.... I dont want to fall at the last hurdle.... I want to be in those 14's for my holiday!!!!

Sorry for the crazy ramblings peeps!!! :' (

My OH think these are 'natural nervous feeelings' and i should give myself a shot.... Whats the worst that can happen.... I start again.... hmmm....

I just dont want to run out of time!!!

: (

How long till holiday hunny??

Have you considered refeeding but paleo style?? Add in more veg, fruit, fats etc

Just throwing an idea out there!

Xxxx

Back