Deezers Final stretch.....

Glad your having a rockin time xxxx

Belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!And have a fantastic holiday in your awesome new bod! xxxxxxxxxxx

Helloooooooooo I'm baaaaaaaack!!!

Had such an amazing time and got SO many compliments!!!! The weather was a bit mad.... up and down but had an amazing week..... Had the odd treat but made relatively ok food choices.... My cider choices werent the best lol....

So in the 2 weeks since my last weigh in I'm a stone up!!! YIKES!!! Know that'll be mainly water and hope it drops off again pretty quick....

Was going to start a new healthy eating diary but I'm going to use SLim and save packs as my 2 (Maybe 3) Daytime meals..... Kinda like Slim fast I guess.... Know its not how its meant to work but if it keep my cals down then I'm cool with that!!! Plus I dont have to think about meals lol.... SO will be using packs/protein shakes/fruit/veg/salad/meat/fish manily!!!

Want 35lb off before Xmas.... or the red jeans.... whichever comes first!!! : )

So... I'm back.... Not dwelling on my gain.... pointless..... as it was worth every gobfull.... Lol....

Right here's some piccies......

IMG_1249.jpg

IMG_1251.jpg

IMG_1265.jpg

IMG_1267.jpg

IMG_1273.jpg

IMG_1282.jpg

IMG_1312.jpg

IMG_1333.jpg

IMG_1368.jpg

IMG_1408.jpg

P.s I went in the ocean.... and it was SO much fun!!!!

Here we go.... the last leg..... Onwards and inwards!!!

X

Hi babes. Yaye. Ur back. Glad you had a fab time. The pictures are amazing. You look amazing n I love your pooches ;-)
Those fun pounds will be off in no time Hun.
We shall have a skinny Christmas.
Xxx

Looks lovely where was it you were away to? Waaah your pics make me want more ink haha! X

Lol.... I went to Watergate Bay.... just outside of Newquay!!! We go every year!!! We love it!!! And we can take out dogs!!!!

X

Love the pics it looks beautiful! One day I say OH will finally get me down to that neck of the woods..

You and the doggys look soo happy!

Missed you! Looks fabulous, glad you had a hood time hunny

Using the packs and food sounds a fantastic idea hun, I'm gonna be slowly adding bits in myself this week

You look lovely and happy :) Awww doggies :)

Xxx

Awww thanks ladies.....

I'm going doing cross fit!!! Oh god I'm so scared lol....

I start my foundation on Monday.... hoping my ankle will be ok by then.... Eeeeeeek!!!

Can't wait though!!!

Struggled getting back into things yesterday.... did good with water though so hopefully after today I'll be a bit more into things.... with having my routine back tomorrow!!!!

X

Hey Hun, what is those supplements that you use for hair loss or thinning of hair?
Am losing a bit of hair and getting slightly worried.
:-:)-(

Its a silica complex from holland and barrett.... I still take it now even though I'm not on 100%

It takes a while to get in your system.... But I've definately noticed a difference!!!

X

Oooh cross fit will have you fit in no time it's totally hardcore lol! X

Cross fit.. you are so bad ass!!! lol :) xxx (cant wait to see your hobbling after lol) xx

Its gonna be horrific... Lol.... But I'm quite excited.... first few weeks will be awfull.... but imagine how awesome I'll feel when i start improving.... YAY!!!

6 sessions of a 'foundation' class over 2 weeks to start off and then i hope to go 2 or 3 times a week!!! YAY!!!

Diet better now..... took me a couple of days to get back into the swing of things!!!

Had a tomato slim and save soup yesterday which was actually quite pleasant..... so debating doing a small slim and save order for soups, bars and porridge.... as its uper convenient for work and stuff!!!

Need to invest in a decent 'paleo' recipe book!!!!

X

I'm gonna order some bits to use as part of my refeed too

Sure it will be grand. I had a go at some of the crossfit style kipping a while back OMG!!

It's mega pricey but an amazing regime :) can't wait to see your results

Xxx

I'm gonna order some bits to use as part of my refeed too

Sure it will be grand. I had a go at some of the crossfit style kipping a while back OMG!!

It's mega pricey but an amazing regime :) can't wait to see your results

Xxx

*Scared now*

Lol....

LOL that's the chin ups where you use your bodys momentum LOL omg its hard but amazing

You will be an Amazon :) xxx

Back