Deezers Final stretch.....

Girly ill be right there with you :) seeing contest coach after my exam. She's going to make me WORK!! Xx

The first time I did crossfit I couldn't walk or sit down properly for days haha! X

Ooh cross fit? Will have to look that one up!

Google it!!! Its harsh lol....

Was trying to find cals for it on MFP..... Lol... I reckon its gonna be about a 500 cals (For my weight!!!) per hour!!!

Oh yeah!!!

X

Easily 500 hun, your gonna be a day busting machine!!!

Xx

Deezer said:
Google it!!! Its harsh lol....

Was trying to find cals for it on MFP..... Lol... I reckon its gonna be about a 500 cals (For my weight!!!) per hour!!!

Oh yeah!!!

X

Woohoo that looks serious!

YAY!!! Back to my Friday weighs... and I'm 4lb down Since Sunday!!! Pretty happy with that.... know its mostly water but still chuffed!!!

Going the right way again!!!

X

Right direction :)

You will smash your ultimate goal for Xmas

When does the regime begin!!!?? Xxx

Ooooh tomorrow.... Hopefully my paleo book will arrive and and I start my crossfit foundation tomorrow night!!! Eeeeek!!!!

Hehe!! Cant wait!!!

I am VERY worried I'm too big to be doing this but i guess I wont know till I try!!! X

You can do it hun, its gonna be hardcore, but your ready for it Xx

OMG OMG OMG I have Crossfit fear!!! Actual full on anxiety!!! Lol.... Mixed with excitement..... Did all my measurements this morning and going to do them again in 1 month!!!

Eeeeeek!!!

You are amazon girl, you can do anything xxxx

Kick butt Xx

Like Rebecca said, you can do anything Hun.

Xx

OMG it was soooooo much fun! I was pretty crap lol!!! But I gotta start somewhere!!!!

It was really ace! I already love it! Same again Wednesday!!!!!

All the people were really nice! Wonder how sore I'll be tomorrow!!!! Lol

X

Gotta start somewhere hun.... It can only get better :)

Yipee

Get the Epsom salts and arnica gel at the ready!!

Xxx

I'm up and about and ok!!! Well..... Bit sore.... but nothing too bad!!! YAY!!!

So looking forward to this...... YAY!!! Hoping this will give me a boost I need..... I feel amazing after yesterday though!!!

Maybe its my competitive streak....

: )

X

Not been great food wise today..... Have had about 2000 cals.... all paleo... just hungry so have eaten above my 1600..... mainly with nuts/seeds/dried fruit so dont think it will do any damage!!

Think its because I'm on.... So not holding out for a loss this week either!!! : (

But on a more positive note..... Crossfit tomorrow.... I am quite sore tonight but already can't wait!!!!

X

Back