Deezers Final stretch.....

WOW!!! Weekend was ace!!! Totally relaxed... my Easter egg gave me a banging headache lol.... But was a nice treat!!!

Had a cheat lunch yesterday and some wine/beer!!! Was nice but looking forward to getting back on track!!!

Day 1 again today!!! Hope to get my gain (not weighing till Mon) and half a stone off by the 18th!! Fingers crossed!!!!

Barca is coming quick!!! Eeeeeek!!!

X

Well done for going straight back on it!
My Easter was very boring and busy at work at the same time lol
Thank God I'm off for 2 days now. I need it...

To be honest its just like a normal week for us as our days off are Sunday Monday!!! I had my egg and a few treats but glad to get back at it!!! Hoping Ive not done too much damage when I weigh this week!!!

: /

Crossfit was hard last night!!!

Warm up
400m run
Wall ankle mobility
Bar warm up

Weight

Snatch 1-1-1-1-1

Got up to 22.5kg Bit of a mental block with these!! : (

Workout

3 rounds for time

30 Double unders (I do 90 singles)
20 press ups
10 thrusters (20kg)

The press ups were killers!!!! Getting nervous for the last games workout!! Eeeeek! Its announced tomorrow!!

X

Looks good hunny :)

Press ups are hard work but great, find they improve fast. I could barely do one at first!

Your doing ace x

Awwww thanks girls!!!!!! : )

Ketostix showing pink already! Surely cant be right! Had 3lt of water so not dehydrated! Suppose I'll see if I have the death breath in the morning!!!!! Lol

X

Breath was a bit off so think I'm on my way!!! I do usually go into ketosis quite quick so all good!!! Banging headache today!! Ooooh...

Planty of water and early night!!!

Last work out of the open tomorrow!!! Hell!!! Its going to be a hard one....

Hoping gain from weekend off wont be too bad!!!

Right!!! Best sort food for next few days and get the pups out!!! Roll on Sunday!!!

Note to self.... Buy lottery ticket!!!

X

Sounds like ketosis :)

Think I'm gonna buy a ticket too! LOL

Have a good evenin hun Xx

Hiya im back on vlcd need to get this weight off love paleo but I need fast results at least I can maintain on it lol. I see your doing fab back on the vlcd

I was the same!!! Need the weight off.... Summer is coming fast and I want to be in those 14's!!!

X

Yes thats my thinking too june is like 8-10 weeks away I need fast results want 2 stone off before then. At least we know how to maintain which is half the battle :)

Yes thats my thinking too june is like 8-10 weeks away I need fast results want 2 stone off before then. At least we know how to maintain which is half the battle :)
Isn't it just!!!

I have found lots of the paleo ways I used to prep veg have kept me sane!!!! Lol....

Had a break at Easter.... But back on on Monday!!! Hoping to get a stone off before I go to Barca..... which is about 6 weeks!!! I have a long weekend in Cornwall in that time though!!! But fingers crossed lol...

Last workout of the open tonight!!!

Thrusters and chest to bar pull ups!!!! I cant do the pull ups.... so I am just going to get as many thrusters as poss in the 4 minutes!!!

Next year I am going to smash it!!!

Pull ups, double unders, toes to bar and knees to elbow are the things I need to work on!!!

X

Wow! You must be so fit now!
I wish..

Isn't it just!!!

I have found lots of the paleo ways I used to prep veg have kept me sane!!!! Lol....

Had a break at Easter.... But back on on Monday!!! Hoping to get a stone off before I go to Barca..... which is about 6 weeks!!! I have a long weekend in Cornwall in that time though!!! But fingers crossed lol...

You can get that stone off in 6 weeks easy with a vlcd thats the joys of it the fast weight loss.

Thats why id be happy to get to 11 stone as I know I can easy get the last 7lbs off by eating paleo.

At least you have goals and holidays to aim for that will help you stay focused on the weight loss :)

Back