Deezers Paleo/Primal Diary!!!

I'm about half way in but this is my 3rd one and I dont know if it just doesnt suit me anymore..... Its getting me down a bit now.... Its about every week and a half..... But still having the 'big one' with the belly ache/cramps/bloatedness..... just having mini ones too!!!

Grrrrr!!

Agrees think you should talk to docs/nurse about it at least and ask advice on what to do x x x

I may just cut it out with a needle blade!!!! Lol.....

I know.... I know.... I won't!!!

Its just difficult.... I had it in at the fam plan clinic so my gp wont take it out and as I'm over 24 (No longer a 'young person') the only drop in time is wed after 4 and its just a drop in so have tp sit and wait..... Past few weeks I've had work on and at this time of year I cant turn it away!!! Hopefully get chance to go soon..... Think I'll will book an early finish next week!!!

*Pouts*

My results are in and show the importance of measuring!!!!

I am up 2lb!!!!!!!!!

BUT......

My measurements are ....

Top arms - The same
Under boob - -.5inch
Smallest of waist - -1inch
Belly button - -1inch
Hips - -1inch
Thighs - -.5inch
Calves - -.5inch

My body fat is down also!!! YAY!!!

Been kinda figuring myself out this month but at least I'm going in the right direction with extra where i need it most.... around my belly..... Its slow but I know it will take time.....

After my weekend away I am really cutting back on any drink/dairy/treats and see if i can get lower again for my next weigh just before Xmas!!! Plus I want to up my cardio!!!!

Was so worried I'd have no changes......

*Happy girl*

Well done hunny that is fantastic ,) amazon queen xxx

I hope so..... and thanks.....

Just really pleased to know I'm getting it right!!! Would love it faster but thats always the way isnt it???

X

Wow well done on your inches loss. I would so not stress about the weight. The main thing is that you are shrinking and in all the right places ;-)

So excited as i go up to scotland today for a night in a hotel with my OH!! Cant wait!! Meal, see a band, few boozes with family!!! Been looking forward to it for ages.....

x

Enjoy hunny you deserve a treat Xx

Oooooh what a brill time! Ate too much! Drank too much lol! Back at it now!!! Oooooooh I'm paying for it now tho!!!!! Tummy ache!!!

Today is sponsored by fruit/veg and protein shakes lol... have a relatively low cal day..... re-set myself lol...

Wanting to find somewhere i can get spaghetti squash..... gonna try Sainsburys later!! Otherwise I'll make courgette 'spaghetti for with my spag bol!!!

Lots of water too today!!!

Roll on 4pm.... finish work and can relax!!!

Got one friends wedding reception and anothers 40th tonight!!! Gonna show my face but dont think I'll be out long!!! Too much to do tomorrow!!

X

Sounds like a plan hun!!

We are having a lazy one .. off to Cambridge in the morning

Have a good evening Xx

Ooooh what a cracking night last night!!! A million compliments!! It was amazing!!! Feel really good!! : )

Although my heads a bit fuzzy!!!

X

Today is sponsored by fruit/veg and protein shakes lol... have a relatively low cal day..... re-set myself lol...

Wanting to find somewhere i can get spaghetti squash..... gonna try Sainsburys later!! Otherwise I'll make courgette 'spaghetti for with my spag bol!!!

Lots of water too today!!!

Roll on 4pm.... finish work and can relax!!!

Got one friends wedding reception and anothers 40th tonight!!! Gonna show my face but dont think I'll be out long!!! Too much to do tomorrow!!

X

Did you find spaghetti squash? It's like hen's teeth here! Although have been told they are grown in the UK and in season from October - no one does them in Ireland. The shop assistants keep trying to sell me butternut squash and look at me like I just made it up when I explain there are lots of types of squash ;)

Did you find spaghetti squash? It's like hen's teeth here! Although have been told they are grown in the UK and in season from October - no one does them in Ireland. The shop assistants keep trying to sell me butternut squash and look at me like I just made it up when I explain there are lots of types of squash ;)

No luck with the spaghetti squash!!! Dammit!!!

X

Back