Deezers Paleo/Primal Diary!!!

back to the zoodles then ... had a really crap 24 hours (in paelo terms) but back on the horse tomorrow. Hope you're doing better :rolleyes:

I did the same a couple of days ago.... its taken me a couple of days to get back into things....

Definately eat better when i crossfit.... totally psychological.....

PB'd my back squat on wed night!!! Well chuffed!!!

Getting there tonight too... tends to keep me focussed....

Ooooooh this weather is so miserable!!! BIt of snow yesterday which was nice!! : )

Love the snow!!!

X

I've only started looking into crossfit - looks cool but there's only one crossfit place over here and it's in Dublin, as usual. Going to keep trying to get myself jogging for the next while and might do the gym in a few months if can afford it.
Determined I'm going to have a good week. Kids were sick and we all stuck at home, so had not been out to swim or jog and although it's no excuse - that's what started it & once I start, getting myself to stop is the problem!!! But back with it as of now.

Your doing grand hun :) well done on the personal best :) omgg I miss weights already LOL

Training and clean eating all go hand in hand. Your doing fantastic!

Xx

Urgh..... absolutely full of the lurgey!!! Feel awfull!!!

My throats like someone has been at it with a cheese grater....

Lots of fruit and water today!!!

Cheeseburger and salad later (No bread obv!!)

Hopefully get to crossfit tomorrow but will see how I feel....

2 weeks till Xmas.... eeeek.....

X

Booo

Feel better hunny xxx darn lurg

Hope you can go train tomorrow ok Xx

must be doing the mini mins rounds , i had it last week :eek:) hope your feeling better xx

Arghhh I'm still sick!!! *Sob sob*

Still not made it to crossfit!!! feeeling really crappy..... my hopes of losing a bit this month before Xmas are useless I fear!! : (

X

Sorry to hear you're still down with the lurgy. I've been really busy and then stuck with kids all the time, was complaining to OH had no time to get out or swim and was stay the same for last 2 weeks. Next thing I know he has my toes under the sofa and I'm being made to 50 sit ups, 50 oblique twists & 50 cross overs. So now I have no excuse :eek: but I did reward self with 3 glasses of red wine .... that's my whole 30 officially given up on. But not the primal - hoping for 3lb off before Xmas Eve when have last challenge weigh in.

That who I have given it to.;)

I had it last week and am just about back to normal.Well as normal as I can be.:D

Your signature post about the flax is really interesting - dr had told me to grind them and eat them. Have you a link as I'd like to be able to question it when I have my next appointment, we've already agreed to disagree about me abandoning dairy - I only really started eating it when I wanted to loose weight, apart from milk in tea and butter but they convinced me I needed yoghurt, low fat cheese, quark etc.

hiya babes well I'm jumping into doing paleo, mainly as my bowel consultant suggested that this style of eating will benefit me greatly and help some of my probs.

So get use to seeing me posting here and keeping you company ;) x x x

Hi Deezer, thinking of starting xfit on a ladies night.I'm really overweight, probably about your start weight.Would xfit be suitable do you think? how would they modify the wod and whats your box like? sort of a bit weary coz from the photo's of my local box they ladies look very trim and fit and don't want to make an ass of myself.On the plus side though starting paleo 2nd january and was then thinking of starting xfit first week of february but until then was going to do 30 mins of walking a day and start doing burpees.What you think? look forward to your reply x

hiya babes well I'm jumping into doing paleo, mainly as my bowel consultant suggested that this style of eating will benefit me greatly and help some of my probs.

So get use to seeing me posting here and keeping you company ;) x x x

Hey lovely!!! YAY!!! Paleo pals.... hehe!!!

Get your diary set up!!! ; )

Hope your ok sweetie!!!!

X

Hi Deezer, thinking of starting xfit on a ladies night.I'm really overweight, probably about your start weight.Would xfit be suitable do you think? how would they modify the wod and whats your box like? sort of a bit weary coz from the photo's of my local box they ladies look very trim and fit and don't want to make an ass of myself.On the plus side though starting paleo 2nd january and was then thinking of starting xfit first week of february but until then was going to do 30 mins of walking a day and start doing burpees.What you think? look forward to your reply x

I would honestly say GO FOR IT!!

It is very daunting at first and when i first walked into my box I wanted to cry and I totally felt like i had bitten off more than I could chew but I LOVE it!!!

Everything is scaled..... I wish I'd started it years ago.... and when you get talking to people you soon realise that a lot were where you are now....

One of the lads I used to watch (As he has tattoos and just caught my eye i guess) Got chatting to him... I thought he'd been doing it years..... he's been doing it 4 months.... eating paleo and lost 3 stone.... he started on jumping pull ups and was sick after his first session..... Lol.... You progress very quickly....

And talk about blast calories..... After trying to track down how many you burn.... Its between about 500 and 900 depending on your session......

If you have any more questions or want to know more details feel free to ask!!!

X

Sooooo Christmas has gone and only NY to get out of the way!!!

Not looking forward to getting on the scales lol... I am going to weigh in on Friday..... as I'm off that day..... But Paleo will start on the 2nd......

I am reading the primal blueprint and I am considering the whole 30.... if not doing the challenge then definately taking on a lot of the ideas....

Will weigh and measure and get the print out of my body fat....

The plan is to do some HIIT (Running i think) once a week and then crossfit 3 or 4 times a week, if 3 times then cycle/swim or pilates the other day.... Or maybe find a yoga class....

Thats all the plan anyway..... seriosly considering binning all the naughty stuff today.... while its there its getting eaten!!!

Hope the damage isnt too bad.... but with nearly a month off crossfit (Due to poorliness) and Xmas and NY I'm not holding my breath!!!

X

Know how you feel. I feel fat, fat, fat - dreading my meeting with the scales in the morning. Whole 30 is a great system but you really need to plan it or get rid of all the other stuff out of your cupboards, I ended up giving up on stupid things like not having compliant stock & it is expensive to get all the "proper" stuff - if you can find it even.
But it is a great basis for a plan - was thinking of a 5 day compliant, 2 days not (but still primal - so can have coconut or almond pancakes etc)
And wow if you find time for half that exercise you'll be doing great. The weather has been so atrocious I have hardly been out the door - gale force winds and torrential rain and narrow dark lanes do not make me want to go out to jog. Roll on the New Year ... .

Know what you mean about the whole 30...

The dont make things that are made from paleo ingredients but resemble junk food..... so cookies and cake and stuff.... but thats the easy stuff for me to batch cook to have before Xfit!!!

Cookies and banana bread....

X

Bin it :p

LOL Im calorie counting for now whilst I figure out how best to maintain.

:)) sure you'll be back to your routine in no time

Xxx

Back