Deezers Paleo/Primal Diary!!!

Think I'm gonna steal lots of ideas from whole 30.... And exercise my ass off..... I love paleo.... Will soon be back in the swing of things I'm sure!!!

Gonna aim for 10lb a month!!!! Aim high and all that!!!

X

Happy New Year!!!

Back at it tomorrow....

Actually looking forward to it!!!

I am SO looking forward to getting back to crossfit..... I am off Friday so will go to Boots then to weigh and assess the Xmas damage..... Oh dear!!!

X

Eek your brave LOL Yipee back to crossfit .. I am very jealous!! I'm hobbling about still LOL

Xxx

Helllllllllllllloooooooooooo there!!!!!

The usual suspect here again to try and give this weight the heave-ho once and for all!

Wow, how you've progressed you little superstar you!

You're definitely getting my vote for Minimins poster-girl for weight loss!

HAPPY NEW YEAR! Hope all your dreams come true xxx

Helllllllllllllloooooooooooo there!!!!!

The usual suspect here again to try and give this weight the heave-ho once and for all!

Wow, how you've progressed you little superstar you!

You're definitely getting my vote for Minimins poster-girl for weight loss!

HAPPY NEW YEAR! Hope all your dreams come true xxx

Hey lovely!!! How are you??? You ok???

X

Rightho.... here i am... fessing up!!! Weighed in today and I'm up 7lb from my pre xmas weight!!! WAHHH!!!

SO re-set all my markers and.... and starting for a summer mission....

These are my the rules that I am going to try to stick to.....

I will.....

Drink at least 2 litres of water a day (More when working out).
limit my fruit intake to 1 piece a day.
Try to get a full 8 hours sleep.
Take a vit d and Omega 3 supplement
Do some HIIT training once a week, running of cycling.
Crossfit 3 times a week.
Try and fit in a swim/yoga/pilates class/cycle in if i can.
Have no more than 100g of carbs a day, will aim for 75.
Will keep sugar to a minimum.... a wee bit of honey in my coffee and my piece of fruit only.
Cut down coffee.... have peppermint or green tea after my morning coffee.
Have one day (Sunday) where i do nothing but relax.....

Bring on those 14 jeans!!!!!!

X

Hi Hun.
You will lose those Xmas pounds in no time Hun.
2013 will be our time to shine and show us new figures.
Those size 14 will be yours defo. Good luck hunni.
We can do this.
Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks peeps....

Feeling amazingly motivated.... New year new start!!

Crossfit was hard yesterday.... legs were killing this morning...... but after taking the dogs out and doing a few squats on the playing fields (luckily no-one around!!!) I was feeling a bit better!!! So went down and trained today!! Making the most of my week off!!!

Todays workout was....

Warm up
400m run
Forward lung (length of gym)
Backward lunge
Stripper
Spiderman
Inchworm (Torture)
5 Pull ups (On rings, feet on floor.... Progress!!!)
5 Press ups
5 overhead squats with PVC bar

Workout AMRAP (As many rounds as possible)
800m Run
30 Kettlebell swings
30 pull ups!!!

I was 2 pull ups off 2 rounds..... My aim was to at least do the second run so I was super pleased to nearly complete 2 rounds.....

Bloody hell I'm aching now but tomorrow is rest day!!! : )

Also good news OH has decided to try paleo, he saw how much one of the guys at crossfit has lost doing it!!! Lol... Obv my doing it wasnt enough!!! ; )

Either was its great news for me as it makes life so much easier and can get rid of all the pasta n stuff!!!

YAY!!

X

That's great your other half is joining in with the lifestyle change :) it helps dosent it, mines gettin strict so that helps me too LOL

Ooo workout sounds lovely ... I'm missing the gym so much!!!

Your new rules sound great too Xx

LOL I know that feeling my OH gets through a good 3-5 quid of yogurt every day.. yuk!!!

I love yoghurt.... but I am trying to cut down my dairy lol....

My OH wanats to drop about a stone and he'll drop that so quick... hope it gives me enough time to show him how good this way of eating is and he doesnt just go back to old habits lol....

OMG I am aching today!!! My poor legs..... Scrambled egg and bacon for brekkie!!!! Mmmmmmmm

X

Mmm that sounds lovely... Tempted to do the same LOL

Oh yes they loose so fast don't they LOL mine is trying to loose a few more. He's so vain LOL got to get the six pack popping... Zzzz LOL I measured him before bus diet lol

Ive been eating that 0% fage Greek high in protein for healing but yuk!! LOL

Have a chilled day x

Mmm that sounds lovely... Tempted to do the same LOL

Oh yes they loose so fast don't they LOL mine is trying to loose a few more. He's so vain LOL got to get the six pack popping... Zzzz LOL I measured him before bus diet lol

Ive been eating that 0% fage Greek high in protein for healing but yuk!! LOL

Have a chilled day x

You too chick.... mines gonna be full of green tea and my kindle I reckon!!! YAY!!!

X

Well done getting back to it - agree that Xmas pounds should come off fast:)

You're doing fab post-Christmas, am sure those pounds will soon shift. Great news your OH is going into paleo as well, it's lovely when you can eat/cook the same things!

You'll bust those fun pounds off no problem Davina!! And if anyone can stick to the rules she sets herself YOU CAN!! xx

I desperately want those 14's for summer.... and then any changes after that will be a bonus.....

I wont give up though!!!

X

And what Dee wants she shall have! She shall go to the ball! *Waves magic wand furiously*

And what Dee wants she shall have! She shall go to the ball! *Waves magic wand furiously*

Lol.... 3 stone in five months..... ooooh just about doable i think!!! Eight and a half pounds a month average!!

Aim high!!!

x

Back