Deezers Paleo/Primal Diary!!!

Ooh you'll be a toned little minx after all that crossfitting!

Its my skin I'm more worried about!!! Hoping it pops back!!! : (

Tonights crossfit was a bit of an easier one...

Front squat!!! PB at 47.5!!! YAY!!

And then turkish get-ups!!! 5kg with left arm 4kg with right.....

Hopefully if my squat legs arent too bad, get a session in tomorrow before this snow arrives!!!!

X

Yikes you guys are getting all the mad weather aren't ye. And here I was moaning about a light drizzle and a bit of a nip in the air!!
Be careful & stay cosy & warm x

Ooooh not looking forward to the snow.... Well actually thats a lie!!! Hahahaa!!! Snowed in.... yes please!!! ; )

Came on today.... may not bother weighing this week lol.... HA.... like I'll be able to resist!!!

X

Oooooh feel all over today!!! Stupid hormones.... feel awfull!!!!

Back to work today! So will probably be better today... some structure.... wouldnt mind getting snowed in!!!

X

Hormones bite, hope you feel better. Travel carefully

Xxxx

Makes me feel like a crazy person.... I hate it!!!

Just had my healthy lunch but all i want to do is stuff my face!!! : (

X

Aw! Hope you start to feel a little brighter soon! :( xxx

Well it's done now, just blame the evil hormones and don't fret too much hun.
We're only human after all!! x

Tom monster!! Don't be so hard on yourself

I been lookin at crossfit...... Think I want to play... Once am cleared.. be at earliest April booo! Going back to gym March .. only tredmill, cycle and leg training :((

Mwah Xx

Huzzah :) it looks awesome... Now I i need to just hurry up and heal!!

You feeling any better this mornin hun?

I want to venture out .. but but scared in case its slippery omg. Need to get a warm coat Brrr

Have a good day Xx

Just wiping this week out..... not food wise... just for weigh in..... will do weigh and measure on the first!!! Back on track today!!! : )

X

Up bright and early today, OH is off ice climbing (I know!!!!!!!) So I'm up and waiting for it to get light to take the pups out!!!

Eating has been a bit off since the creme egg incident!!!

Trying to get back on track today!!!!

know I'll be fine once hormones settle a bit!!! X

Ice climbing omg LOL

Be careful on your walkies Brrr

Hormones Argghgghhg LOL I got all off balance and hormonal.. it will pass hun Xx

I know!!! He's insane.... all hobbies must have some sort of life threatening angle lol....

Well.... I've walked the dogs.... gassed up the truck and now I'm cleaning up and wait for the supermarket to open..... then shop, home, bath and pj's lol....

X

Urghh.... TOTM equals STS.... Could be worse I guess!!!!

Dont think I'll hit my 10lb target this month!!! Seriously thinking of a month TFR..... Hmmmmm.... Will see how measurements go on the 1st

Fed up!!!!

Back