Deezers Paleo/Primal Diary!!!

Hey Dee.... you thinking of coming back to Lipotrim for a while? Be lovely to have you back again... TOTM sucks eh :( always was a problem for us 2... damn water retention!!! grrrrr lol xxx love to you chicka xxx

Its always tempting to go back to s&s any stalls... See how the measurementd are hunny, think you need real fuel for crossfit hun!!

Think you will see the reductions your after on the tape measure

Xxxx

Oh my god i hope so.... I know TFR leads to binging for me..... I have had a word with myself today and had a little cry.... My OH says he can really see a difference..... But he has to say that right!!!!????

Tomorrow is a fresh day and I'm gonna give it my all till the start of next month and have a look at my results..... I have been aiming for 2000 cals a day but i am going to lower it a wee bit to 1800 and see how i get on!!!

So dont want to go back to TFR but at the minute I feel that i have worked too hard to have another 'fat' summer....

I am going to Barcelona in May and I so want to be sli for that!!!!

X

Primal but I am trying to keep under a certain amuont of cals.... more so really to (use MFP) to keep an eye on my amounts of carbs

My hormones really reek havok though.... I need to be locked in a room!!! at TOTM lol...

X

Oh my god i hope so.... I know TFR leads to binging for me..... I have had a word with myself today and had a little cry.... My OH says he can really see a difference..... But he has to say that right!!!!????

Tomorrow is a fresh day and I'm gonna give it my all till the start of next month and have a look at my results..... I have been aiming for 2000 cals a day but i am going to lower it a wee bit to 1800 and see how i get on!!!

So dont want to go back to TFR but at the minute I feel that i have worked too hard to have another 'fat' summer....

I am going to Barcelona in May and I so want to be sli for that!!!!

X
Come on girl. Let's muddle through to the end of this month and then really put our backs into the next one. When I first started looking at primal I came on these boards and I was a bit - will I, I want to, does it work and your enthusiasm, determination and being the first person that showed me cross fit - you got me enthused and I even joined a gym to do weights (no crossfit near me).
So hang in there.
I have faith in you - even if you lost yours in a barrage of hormones.

Last edited:
I will keep at it.... I love Primal.... but find it hard to stay on track at the weekend..... I think its because i cant get to a crossfit class as wrk saturdays and they are not open sunday..... I lose my way when I'm not exercising!!!

I am going to set myself little challenges.... some weights/cycle/run for the sunday morning....

Just sleeping all the time at then minute..... urgh.... Need to re-focus!!!!

X

Keep up the good work :)

You're officially a crossfit junkie!! Glad you're in better spirits lovie xx

Hey lovely-you're doing so well. I've signed up to do the fundamentals and start on Monday at 5pm!! It's free aswell so even better x x excited much xx

Aw!! You can do it! :) - We have faith in you, you'll get back to it! Glad you're feeling a little better about things these last couple of days!

Hang in there, it'll come back & I know you'll get back in to it ready to fight again! :)

xxx

My mojo seems to have arrived!!! My totm hasn't arrived but I think it's imminent urgh! Still feel a bit bloated but that's fine just glad mg heads back in it!!!!

Ate really well past couple of days and feel good!!!! CrossFit last night was a killer!!!! My butt is killing lol... Smashed my previous pb on push jerk by 10kg!!!! Previous pb was 22.5kg for 1..... Did 32.5kg for 3!!!! Was very exciting to see actual progress right there in black and white!!!! Yippeeeeee!!!! X

Well done that's great hun :)

Mojo ahoy :)

My stupid tom is here... Think my bodys gone mad with hormones LOL

Xxx

That's AMAZING Dee! Well bloody done girl! :wow::wow::wow:

Awww bloody hormones..... I seem to have settled down so will prob come on today or tomorrow i should think!!! Urgh!!! lol...

X

Jeez. All this fitness. U Rock girl!

Wish I had your stamina. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back